Wtf

Me and Tashi have finished practicing and are eating lunch. We sit down on a table and on another table I see Patrick.
"You should go talk to him" tahsi says practically pushing me out of my chair
"Ok ok I will"
I walk over to him standing in front of him.
"Can we talk" I say
"Why" he says acting like he doesn't know why
"Just come on" I say pulling him by his arm.
He gets up and follows me until we're out of the canteen.
"So what u want" he says leaning against a wall with his arms folded.
"What do u mean what do u want" I say mocking him.
"You know what I wanna talk about" I say now crossing my arms.
"Nah I don't" he says
"Why did you leave me this morning" I say angrily.
"Oh come on are u really angry bc I left"
" no I'm angry bc u left and didn't say goodbye or talk to me after" I say
" you wanna talk about it so let's talk" he says in a sassy tone.
" omg" I say rolling my eyes.
"We fucked and what y/n" he says leaning down to me.
"Is that all it was a fuck" I say clearly hurt
"Your easy" he says without saying another work I walk back to Tashi and now art was sitting at the table talking to Tashi. Tbh I'm not sad I'm angry I was only a easy fuck to him.
I wanna get back at him and what's the best way to get back at him? By getting with his best friend.
I sit with Tashi and art
"Hey y/n oh and btw I found Patrick no need to panic" he says moving away from tahsi so I could sit i between them.
"Yep I've seen him too" I say
After lunch we all were going to our rooms art was walking me and tahsi to our rooms as there's by each other. Tashi goes into her room and I just stand in the door frame of mine.
As art started to walk off I shouted him
"Hey art" I say leaning against the door frame
"Hmm" he hums
"Can we talk" I say
"Yeah sure" he starts walking up to my door. I step aside so he can go in and then I close the door behind me.
Before he could say a word I put my lips on his he gets taken back by my actions and pulls away and then immediately puts his lips back onto mine. He pulls me in his arms now around my waist and my hands around his neck. He pulls away and looks me in the eyes.
"So what are we" he says looking intensely into my eyes.
"What ever you want to be" I say pushing my lips back on to his. Needless to say he wanted to be more then friends.