10

AUTHOR POV
Yn entered the living room just to see familiar face looking at her with lust.......

Kai:hey u must be yn.....
Yn:......

Yn ignored him making him clench his teeth......it was dinner time yn came down and sat on her place kai sat beside her......

Km:yn I selected kai for ur life partner....
Yn closed her eyes.......she was so done she don't understand why they are obsessed with her personal life......dies she think if she get yn married everything will solved.....fuck.

Yn opened her eyes which was blood shot red she throwed Plate towards Mrs.kim but it went just from side nd hit the wall.

All gasped in shock seeing her this angry.

Yn:what the fuck u think of me......is this why u called me so u can get me married???I will not get married nd if any of try to talk about this topic I don't care if u are my family I will burn u all alive.....don't bring my inner devil out u all will suffer.....

And you......acting like good man nd planning to marry ah???don't I am warning don't enjoy ur time because u will die when my inner devil will meet u....remember I will make sure u suffer nd beg for silent death.....

Saying yn left the mansion.....she know her psycho empress is coming out....she reached Kang mansion..
.seeing her angry.....

Woo went nd hugged her....calming her....
Woo:love what happen.....did they do anything??tell me.
Yn:Woo its coming back.....empress is coming back....
Woo:mom bring her meds hurry up.

Mrs.kang run towards the cabinet nd brought some injection nd meds......

Woo injected her nd made yn fell asleep......

Mr.kang:son hack Kim's mansion cctv nd check what happen.....I don't understand why they always pull yn's nerve.

Woo:I will dad.....I am done...because of them my love is suffering.

Woo hacked cctv of kim mansion nd watched.....
Mrs.kang:son......I want that kai in basement as the party is in 3 days.....collect his all illegal business and reveal it to media....
Mr.kang:nd dark him to basement.....

Woo:don't worry I will handle it.

Kim's were in still shock nd kai got scared seeing yn like that....his heart stopped.......they looked at kai who is pale.
Jin:kai did u met yn nonna before?
Kai:a-ah no its my first I don't know she hates marriage this much.
Jisoo:but why unnie said like that...
Mrs.kim wad sobbing as she never thought yn will raise hand on her mom
Mr.kim and maknaes were angry.......they still decided to fix her wedding with kai.

Kang family side.....
Yn woke up nd saw her kids between her nd woo....she sat on the bed......nd rubbed her face trying to remember what happened last night.

Woo:don't think too much love.....
Yn:how can I not woo......u know how the empress hurts she doesn't even care who it is.
Woo:don't worry I already brought meds it will help u....nd now stay hear we will go to party together...
Yn:hmm...I can't stay there or they will definitely die.

To be continued.........