Quarter Of My Past..

Iris⚔️

I'm so happy for Klara....
She finally has the happy ending she always deserved.
She knows why I dont have a happy ending, because it seems that whenever I have a glimpse of that happy ending, it gets taken away from me in an instance.

Let me list down the things I went through from the day I regret being born.

1. My family abandoned me.
2. I was put in foster care and got abused.
3. I was adopted and abused and then disowned.
4. I was kidnapped and tortured and raped at a young age.
5. I was trained to be an assassin when I was 9 years old.
6. My first kill is something I will always hate myself for...
7. I never got to have a happy childhood.
8. I killed the person who made me who I am today
9. I met Klara when she rescued me from blood loss in the woods.
10. I almost killed myself because of the mentally, emotionally and physically damage I went through.
11. I became a mute when I was 10 years old til I was 15 years old.

Yes, I just recovered from my selective mute condition. But I'm still not used to speaking alot. It became a habit I guess.

Today is the day, I have to return back to prison, yay!!

Note the sarcasm!!!

After I finish packing, I set my bags next to me, I sit down on the edge of the bed and just kept breathing in and out. I take out my pills; my anxiety pills. I was diagnosed with anxiety disorder, PTSD, and Insomnia.

God I hate my life.

Before leaving my room which Klara insisted I have one made here just in case of anything, I slide on my golden brown eye contacts and tie my hair into a high half bun. My hair is long enough to cover my butt to be honest. I never found time to cut it.

But I still love it.

Because my hair is really long and I dont like it when someone can see the length of my hair, I normally tie it into a half bun or I tie it into a ponytail and shove my remaining hair into my hair.

Hey darlings, sorry I haven't been updating much but hopefully this will ba able to cover the days I am suppose to update this story.....luv y'all!!!!