Spoiler.??

This contains slight spoilers for the story!! If you don't want any spoilers and want to have genuine reactions to what's to come then please go check out the warnings. Read at your own risk.

This doesn't really have much of a spoiler,but you get to see my plans of what I want to write!! So ur welcome :3. 

This contains the first part of the description of the story, the name, some of the characters (mostly the main ones) I should probably start getting my secondary characters in check too😭 I will (ofc) not include it bc too many spoilers and too much info at once. 

And lastly, a small peak of what I'm going to write for the first few chapters!!

 If you want to be spoiled, go check out the attached image,but if you don't then don't. I already put a warning and if there are any comments spoiling more of the angst in the beginning I will delete it,but please restrain yourself from spoiling others who just want to enjoy the book. This doesn't only apply for this chapter, it applies for EVERY chapter. If you want include spoilers then warn them first and then spoil. 

Idrk how to explain this but yk when you comment and you like.. "skip" it or press the "enter" button multiple times and at one point when others see the comment it says "read more"?? Do I make sense?? Probably not.

There's an example in the comments.

Here is your meal!! :3 enjoy 😈

This doesn't spoil much of the story and unfortunately you can kinda see the rest and if you do manage to read the rest, please do not spoil the others

Hope you liked it.! That was so random omgosh😭 

Xoxo from pookie!! <3