[3] Explosive situation

– What the hell is happening? – Ruby's voice was drowned out in the crowd of other screams. People in castle's yard panicked because of the situation. Big pile of iron and uncouncious girl screaming something like a disabled.

Super 4 run toward Sykronior, ready to fight him. Alex gave an order to grab and put our crazy traveler in a safe spot and knights did this. Morgi has been transferred to the corner of the walls and placed on the ground on her back.

After quick gaze towards her, Alex drew his sword, so Ruby did. But before they attacked, Sykronior stood up and yelled:

– Stop! Stop and give me the crown this punk has and I will leave you alone...

That cost him much trouble, knowing that he has fallen from high altitude and his body weren't that fit as Morgi's. Super 4 stopped running and looked at each other. They didn't believe alien's words, but seeing him a bit hurt made them less aware.

– What are you waiting for! – Sykronior was clearly mad that Morgi was not at his fingertips, but far away behind the crowd. He was panting nervously. – I get the crown, you get peace. Simple, isn't it?

No one was convinced, so they just went silent. Believing Sykronior was risky as hell. But did they have a choice? Finally, Alex turned himself in the opposite direction to get closer to Morgi.

– Wait a second – Gene grabbed his arm gently and whispered. – This is a bad idea.

– Why? – Ruby joined the conversation. She was ready to fight and too proud to give up just because.

– Think about it, even if this girl is an enemy, we have her in our hands. Kingsland will be safer if... this item Sykronior seeks for is ours.

Alex went silent, thinking. His friend was right. They can beat up Sykronior without a risk of him being powerful, and also have "the crown" with them. No one knows what it can do, but... it's better to be careful. This random girl lying over there... who knows, maybe she is a good person?

Morgi would never doubt her being good person. Especially, if being good is "not doing anything evil", and "not doing anything evil" is lying uncountious. But she finally opened her eyes for world to see their shine. She was confused at this moment. She couldn't feel her limbs and the headache was unbearable.

– Look, she's awake!

At some knight's words, Morgi awaken fully. She desperately tried to stand up, but fell down because of weakness.

– Hell with that!

All eyes now were on her. However, it was not a look of admiration, but rather surprise and even disapproval. It wasn't pleasant at all for the always proud girl. She stood up hastily, but the negative emotions she was suddenly burdened with made her nervous.

– Miss, are you feeling okay? – Asked one of the men who transported her to this place. He really sounded like he had good intentions.

But Morgi had other priorities. She grabbed the crown on her head tightly and turned it wildly towards Sykronior.

– What are you still doing here, you sniley snot?

Sykronior stamped his foot.

– I'm here for what's mine!

And in the blink of an eye, these two maniacs ran at each other. A few knights jumped back in surprise, and the rest of the Sykronians still remained on the ship, unwilling to move without explicit orders.

Morgi felt a burning desire to hurt the alien. She reached out her hand to cast a spell, but what happened was completely different than she expected. Some unknown force first filled her hands, then moved to her heart and spread throughout whole body. The heat rushed to Morgi's head and she felt sick. Her vision also got worse. She looked up at Sykronior, who was within arm's reach, and was about to catch him when suddenly everything went black for her, and a terrible bang could be heard a few kilometers behind the castle.

The next moments Morgi remembered were in the chamber, late in the evening, when the moon was clearly visible.

The girl's memory failed her, so she quickly realized that she had fainted. As Morgi's mind cleared a bit, she noticed few silhouettes standing next to the bed.

– Following my and your brother's logical arguments, Leonora, we should not trust this girl enough to keep her in the room, close to us!

– Yes, we should lock her in the dungeons...

– It's cruel! She's a lady too! I know it...

The princess turned towards the bed.

– Oh, she woke up! – She ran to the lying girl.

Morgi's head hurt, so her owner stopped her typical loud behavior. At least for a while. Out of the corner of her eye, she also noticed her crown placed on the table next to her. Deep inside she sighed with relief, which calmed her tone further.

– What happened?

– Don't worry – Leonora began. – I will take care of you. When you attacked that reptile...

Fear suddenly appeared in her eyes.

– Well, you exploded. Let's say.

– What? I explo...

– Leonora, she's dangerous – Alex drawled impatiently, crossing his arms over his chest.

– Don't shush me – Morgi said to his face. – I have the right to know what happened. I'm hurt, can't you see?

The knight's words irritated the girl and she had a hard time keeping her mouth shut.

– Boys, go away. And tell a maid to bring me a poultice for our guest.

Alex and Gene left, eyerolling.

– I warned you, Leo.

***

Heeey finally a new chapter 😌😌😌😌