By chance.. Part 1

(( I hope this doesn't suck... Well here we go! -Admin ))

There is was... The sun slowly came up, the black sky turning into the beautiful orange and blue. That was besides the point though.. Deep under the water, being held in place by some type of blue magic was a mermaid.. His tail covered in light blue scales. His ocean blue eyes with small tears forming. He was scared.. He didn't know what was happening. His vision continued to blur as slowly his vision turns black..

~Time Skip~

Suddenly his eyes opened to a splitting pain rushing threw his body, he closes his eyes tightly. He yells out in pain, trying to move but he was securely held down. Tears forming in his eyes from the pain. He feels something messing with his hair as the pain continues. Slowly threw the pain he opens his eyes. Looking down at him was a strong looking male with black hair and the most beautiful orange eyes.. The male was looking down at him in concern and worry. He feels the pain rush threw his body once again and he closes his eyes tightly in pain, yelling out as he feels something sharp cut threw his tail. He hears a strong voice say something but he can't make it out. The thing cutting into his tail stops and he feels his breath hitch from pain. His body shook. 

-???'s POV-

I saw how much pain the unknown creature was in as my assistant cut into it's tail with a blade. I told him to stop once I couldn't take the look of pain on the creature's face anymore. The creature's breath hitched as his body shook. I order my assistant that's enough for today. My assistant leaves as I slowly clean up the wound and then wrap gauze around the area. The creature's wrists were secured down tightly above his head and a black strap went across his stomach to keep it from thrashing.. much. I gently glide my hands along the creatures sides in a comforting motion. Of course, my scientist side wanted to kill it and dissect it to see how the creature lives but.. my human side couldn't bare it.. Killing such a beautiful creature.. "Sh.. it's okay now.." I murmur softly, trying to calm him down. The creature after maybe 20 minutes started to calm down. Trusting him, I slowly undid the straps and pulled the creature off the table into my arms. We learned these creatures couldn't survive without water so the air in the room was very moisturized and the table was covered in a shallow water. The creature was looking up at me with his bright blue eyes. I carry him to the next room and walk into the pool slowly. The pool had ocean water in it. Suddenly the creature once I was standing in the pool, slipped out of my arms and into the water. Immediately he went to the deep side of the pool near the bottom of the pool and just watched me. I slowly walk out of the pool. "Good night." I say and leave the room, shutting off the light. 

~Time skip next morning~

-Mermaid's POV-

I pull myself up over the side of whatever this thing was and wince. "Calm down.. calm down.. Everything's okay.. no ones here." I murmur to myself. After many failed attempts to calm down, I finally give up on getting out. I dive back into the water and go to the bottom of the deep side of the water tank thing. I lay down on the bottom and curl up. I stayed put even when the male from yesterday came into the room.

(( Ending it here because I need to get ready for my day today. Write more later! ))