By chance.... Part 2

(Picture is the human male in the book)

-???'s Pov-

When 11 am rolled around, I walked into the room with the pool where the mermaid was. He wouldn't come near me.. I don't blame him. I pulled off my lab coat and then sat down at a chair near the pool. From the water around the edge of the pool in some places it was clear he had tried to get out. "Tch." I murmured. Why would he want to get out? I knew the answer for sure but it pissed me off. I saw the mermaid slowly swim near the swallow side of the pool and watched me, his eyes above the water. His hair was colored pitch black.. Some sort of sound came from him as he then dived back under water fully. He watched me as I silently watched him. The last mermaid we had was female. We have that information.. But we need information on the males. My mind soon left into the world of thoughts in my head.. I don't know how long after but I felt a splash of water hit my body, snapping me out of my thoughts.

-Mermaid's POV-

I had watched him for a long time just sit there, staring off into space. I may have gotten the slightest bit worried and splashed him with water from using my tail. He looked at me as I slightly pulled myself over the edge of the pool to look at him. He was very quiet.. Before I could react, he grabbed me, pulling me out of the pool. A squeak of surprise left my throat as I felt him, hold me over his shoulder. The edge of my tail hit his leg as he started to walk. "N... N-No...! P-Put me d-down...!" I managed to choke out. He literally froze in place when I spoke. I gasped slightly for water. The air was so dry..! 

-???'s POV-

"N... N-No...! P-Put me d-down...!" I heard a voice say coming from the mermaid. I froze in surprise. 'Mermaid's can TALK???' I thought. I heard him gasp, then realizing how I had stopped in place and the air was dry. 'Shit!' I cursed. I quickly went to the lab next to the pool room which had humid air. I closed the door and felt him breathing against my shoulder. Mermaid can breath in both humid and dry air but if they're not in water they will die. Well with the exception of  humid air. With humid air they can be out of water for 6 hours before they start to have trouble breathing but for some reason after 20 minutes they start acting.. weird. I lay him down on the table from yesterday as he struggles, I strap him down with the stapps. He slowly stopped struggling, his eye color darkening. He looked at me with an unknown emotion in his eyes. I put my hand on his chest to see if he was hot but instead of that he moaned. fucking moaned. I looked at him quietly as he arched his back, his chest pressing more to my hand. What is going on..? Slowly to see his reaction, I let my hand slowly run down his stomach. Another moan. I removed my hand to hear a whine of protest come from the mermaid. I didn't do anything and just went over to my desk. After about 20 minutes he started to act weird like the female did before him.. But not the same. Instead of acting like they were in pain or fighting something, he was letting it happen. I watched him silently in shock as his tail slowly changed to legs. 20 minutes in humid air and if they allowed it they changed got LEGS? My shock slowly subsided as I got up and went over. He looked at me with pleading eyes. "P-Please.." He begged softly. I knew what he wanted.. I slowly let my hand rest on his chest and he moaned at the contact. This time I noticed something twitch and I glanced over between his legs. His dick had twitched. No wonder, He was naked after all....

-Mermaid's POV-

I felt the males hand rest on my chest once again, pleasure rushed through my body and I moaned, my dick twitching. I saw him look at it.. It was like he was thinking something over..

(( Cliff hanger! Tell me in the comments below if you want there to be a third part with smut! if not I'll leave it here! But I will make the third part private so you have to follow me to read it!! ))