bhavika bday special (last part)

Let's Start

Continued from the previous part....

After some time

Cheeta's performance ends and he goes to the back side of the stage and Karishma tells him everything and host announce.

Host: so ab blue family Swagat kijiye KS KA JO KI HUMARE TRF SE SURPRISE THA AAP LOGO K LIYE.

And then everyone welcomes Karishma with huge applause and Karishma goes on the stage and says.

Ks: how are u my blue family.

Everyone: fine. (Loudly)

Ks: it's great so sabse pahle hum aap sabko thank you kahna chahenge ki aap log yaha aaye aur apna kimti time hume diya.

And everyone clapping and ks says.

Ks: so hum apni performance shuru kare usse pahle aap sabko kuchh batana chahte hai jaisa ki aap sab jante hai ki aap sab fans cheetah k liye uske fans nhi blki uske cheeatanians hai aur humare humari blue family lekin...lekin lekin aaj  cheetah aur humne decide Kiya hai ki cheeatanians aur blue family mein se ek ek fans yaha aayenge aur humare saath unhe perform karne ka mauka milega lekin ye usi k liye hoga jinhe hum apni kuchh cheeje denge aur wo hume return krenge.

Everyone: kya?

Ks: yes i know ki kisi bhi fans k liye ye bahut mushkil Hota Hai ki apne fav celebrities ki cheeje unhe wapas krna bur ye jaruri hai so Let's Start the performances.

And then Karishma starts performing and in between she is also giving her things to her fans and in the end she throws her guitar among the fans which goes straight to Haseena.

That's where cute songs come from and they do concerts with Karita and after some time the performance ends and Karita goes to his fans but no one returns them things to him, then Haseetosh looks at each other and says together.

Haseetosh: ks & cs.

And karitah looks at them and goes near to them and says.

Karitah: yes.

Haseetosh: ye raha aap dono ka saman jacket aur guitar.

Seeing this karitah looks at each other and ks hold hm and cs hold sm hand and Haseetosh goes to the stage with karitah and karitah asks.

Karitah: aap dono ye cheeje hume wapas kyon kr rhi hain aap logo ko Pata Hai na ki ye hum dono ka fav jacket aur guitar hai.

Haseetosh: ha isliye to wapas kr rhe hai.

Karitah: mtlb.

Hm: mtlb ye ki tazurba kahta h humara ki hum humari fav cheej k bina adhure hote hain.

Sm: ji aur hum jante hai ki aap dono ko apne jacket aur guitar se Kitna pyaar h isliye aap inhe wapas le lijiye.

Karitah: are you sure.

Ks: mtlb ki apne fav singer ki fav cheej mil rhi hai.

Cs: ha hum aapko aisa ho skta h ki dobara kbhi na mile lekin humari fav cheej hamesha aapke saath rahegi.
Isliye aap dono sure hai.

Haseetosh looks at each other and says.

Haseetosh: 200%

Karitah: ok jb aap ko koi problem nhi h to hume bhi nhi h.

And Then karitah takes their jacket and guitar and ks something sign to cs and cs  wears his jacket to sm and ks says.

Ks: laiye.

And then the cake comes on the stage and seeing it Haseetah get shocked and cs says to sm.

Cs: santu cake cut karo.

Sm: Kaun main?

Cs: tumhare alawa aur kisi ka naam hai Santosh Malik.

Sm nods in no and cs says.

Cs: to cake cut karo.

And sm looks at hm and hm nods in yes with smile and sm take the knife and and she blows out the fiery candles and ks playing her guitar and karitah wishing her with together.

Karitah: happy bday to u...
Happy Birthday to u...
Happy Birthday dear santu...
Happy bday to you.

And santu cut the cake And first of all she feeds Cheeta and then Cheeta also feeds her, then she feeds cake to Haseena and then to Karishma and then  Karina also feeds her together and seeing this every cheetains and blue family wishes santu.

Everyone: many many happy returns of the day.

and then cheetah performs with santu and hm says to ks.

Hm: thank you ks.

Ks: my pleasure. (With a smile)

And ks also perform with hm.