Unexpected Meeting

"IM GONNA STOP MY BREATHING,FOR NOW"
________________________________________________________________

the weather was windy and someone is waving goodbye at me,it was Luka,she waved at me as she go in her car with her briefcase and other things and drove away,disappearing in the asphalt road,i just hoped i met her again,maybe someday,anyways im here at school sitting in my chair while chewing my pen,almost out of earth,and then a white object hitted my forehead.

"answer number 5 question!" my math teacher shouted as if he suspected that im not listening to him.

i stand up,grabbed the chalk and writes the answer,but thoughts came out in my mind that i couldnt concentrate,but finally,i writted the answer.

"WRONG!"

what?,i thought,and i looked in total suprised,instead i written the right answer,i found myself drawing a spring onion,everyone in class laughed

He then pinched my ear hard,and i struggled.

"GO BACK TO YOUR SEAT!"

i immidiatly get back from embarrasment.

~after school~

im at home now,and probably putting some bandages on my legs as they bleed,well let me just say i got these after those girls pushed me and i fell and hitted my knees on some light post,i think it broked a bit though and the pain still kicking in,but hey its friday i might visit kaito for now,he's still in the hospital,i stand up and headed to my bedroom layed on the bed,turned around and quickly drifted into sleep.

~Saturday morning~

im facing at the tall building infront of me,as i entered,there were alot of patients,ugh.....i didnt say anything before that,on my other hand,im holding a vase with flowers in it and a box of vanilla ice cream in my other hand,hoping and praying for him to be better soon,i pressed the elevator button to up and waited for it to ring,a few seconds later,the metalic door slides open,and after that,two nurses pushed me aside pulling their tray out as if they were in a rush,i didnt mind them and continued going,and pressed the 3rd floor then waited for it,but then a sudden feel hitted me,i feel fear and worry again,i dont know why,the thoughts breaks on making in my head when the door opened,i walked out and noticed some nurses rushing into.......kaito's room!? i immidiatly rushed to the door and peeked on the window,and the next scenes suprised me.

two doctors,few nurses,and kaito's CGI is getting slower,no,no no what! it cant be.i cried while seeing the doctors panically pumping his heart,im expecting to hear the defeaning sound of his CGI,but then.......

i saw his eyes opened wide and gasped,the doctors sighed in relieved knowing that he waked up,the door opened and they saw me.

"He's fine now i dont know what happened either,good thing its all fine now"

"y-yes thank you" i replied

the room is now empty of people except for kaito whose wide awake now.

"oh hey y-you really come here"

"well of course,just in time to see you almost died there!"

"woah calm down look im fine now"

"youre not...." i rolled my eyes

"pfft whatever XD"

i putted the vase besides his table leaving the ice cream holding in my hand.

"hey you gonna eat that?" he pointed on what im holding

"yep yep" i said and opens the lid making some smoke comes out of the cup

"can i have some?"

"nah" and then i took a bite on it

"aww dammit" he glanced at the ice cream

i glanced at him,making the two of us glanced each other,then after a second,we burst out laughing.then we stopped and i asked him questions.

"so,when will you get back from the school?"

"hmm,maybe on monday though,im sure they know what happened to me"

"of course they know,you silly" i then softly and playfully punched his arm.

"AHH SHIT IT HURTS" he started screaming

"oh oh im sorry,are you ok?"

i then paused when he started laughing.

"ahahaha,you fell in my prank hahaha"

"shut up" i crossed my arms and rolled my eyes.

~time skip~

i decided to go home since i have more homework and projects to do,let me tell you,its the worst,its like evryday its full of homeworks,its getting annoying,for me,anyways,im cycling now,to my way home and to get rest,and finally after 10 minutes of cycling,i found myself infront of the house,but theres just a little weird thing,the weird thing is,i remember i switched off all the lights in my room,but its litted as i look up,and the door doesnt have a lock,im scared that someone might breaked in my house,i opened the door slowly,but it maked a loud creek as i did,i peeked my head inside and i saw a familiar person sitting in my couch.

"Ey Miku-chan"

"ugh Mikuo pls dont call me by that name"

"what? oh come on dont tell me youre making up names again,pfft you didnt changed"

"nope,also,why the hell are you here?"

"woah not to be rude miku but,i sold my house"

"YOU WHAT?!"

"oh you heard me"

"but why?"

"coz um lack of money,i guess?"

i just facepalmed on what he just said

"and now im going to be your roomate"

"aww come on!"

"hue no choice"

tsk,now i got more problems to deal with.

"but hey look,i got my own money,ill buy food on my own so dont worry"

"ugh whatever,you can sleep on the couch"

"aww,well ok better than nothing"

[End of Part 7]