Part 10

One year later
Lucy pov
It's been one year since that last conversation. I am currently studying political science in paris university. Right now it's two weeks holiday due to Christmas and new year. And my whole family is going to Kosovo due to my step uncle is died due to heart attack. We are going to his funeral.

After we land her we quickly went it my step uncle house and meet all our family and did all the funeral thing.
It been four days here and my father told me to get ready tomorrow at 10 pm.
"Lucy"
" coming"
"Be quick get in car" " don't you dare misbehave"
" yes father"
I ride in car and I notice that we are going toward his friends house I was feeling nervous and scared at the same time.
" hello, buddy long time no see huh"
" hello it's been so long"
" Lucy omg u look so beautiful same as before"
" come in"
We went inside and met  the whole family there were lot of them
" Lucy go to kitchen bring some tea for the guest"
I am the guest I thought and went inside kitchen
I saw kamer( my dad's friends son) mother and his aunty.
" Lucy you've grown so much, here the tea bag and Milk"
And they went to living room
I was scared and was praying. I hope it won't happen what I am thinking right now.
The tea was ready and I put it on tray and bring it to them.
And I saw kamer siting on chair and looking at me up and down.
I put the tray in table
" Lucy here sit here" " next to kamer"  I sat beside and suddenly dad said something I wish I didn't hear
" Lucy today ur getting engage to him"

                                                                       Continue.......