Part 5

*erikka's POV*

"I would love to Hayes" I say with the biggest smile as he picks me up and spins me around.

Once he put me down he said " I really really like you erikka".

"And I really really like you to Hayes" I say as I stand on my toes and kiss his cheek. Once my lips were off his cheek he says "really that's all I get" while doing the puppy dog face. Ugh I can't say no to that!

"Fine" I say as I rap my arms around his neck and kiss him on the lips passionately. Once we were out of breath we pulled apart and grabbed each other's hands and left the roof.

*skip the whole walk to your house*

"Thanks for a really fun night Hayes" I say as I pull him in for a hug.

"Anytime" he says as he hugs me back tightly. Soon enough we pull apart and I walk inside. Once I get upstairs I get dressed into some sweatpants and a hoodie then head to bed.

*30 minutes later*

It's been half a hour now and I just can't sleep. Soon after I give up on trying and just lay my head on my pillow with my eyes wide open until I hear my phone go off. It's a text from Hayes.

Hayes🙈- I can't sleep for anything...

To Hayes- me either.

Like 2 seconds later Hayes reads it but doesn't replay. I wonder why.. Ehh whatever I decided to shake it off and try to fall asleep again. Finally my eyes start to get heavy and right when I'm about to fall into deep sleep I hear a rock hit my window. I try to ignore if but about 10 seconds later another rock hit my window. I got up annoyed and open my window to reveal Hayes Grier with cans of spray paint in his hand.

"HAYES WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE" I whisper yell.

"Because babe we are going to go have some fun" he said with a devilish smirk.

/////

Hey guys!💗 sorry I haven't updated in a while I've been super busy but I started writing a new book and yall should totally check it out! Thanks guys love you!💗💗//erikka

QOTD: favorite food?
AOTD: PIZZA🍕😻