𝟏

Elijah Mikaelson

It was kol's wedding

It was kol's wedding. My crazy brother was finally able to get married to the love of his life. Of course only us (siblings) knew that it's love marriage. Or our would never let it happen. Father is really against love marriage. Everyone was dancing in the large lounge of Mikaelson mansion while I leaned against the hallway door which was leading towards the garden. My eyes were glued on my beloved wife, Hayley. Even a thought about here makes me smile but right now I wasn't smiling but was jealous of the blondie; my sister rabeekah, who was dancing with her. My wife really never liked me but what about one dance? Just one dance.... I left my place and started walking towards her. Hayley who was giggling with Bex, stare at me when she saw me walking towards her. From her unpleasant expressions, I can guess that she was not happy about us dancing together. I, on the other hand, anyway extended my hand towards her, which I knew she can't reject in front of everyone. She held my hand slowly and put my other arm around her waist, slightly pushing her towards me.

Are you drunk? She asked in her soft voice

Are you drunk? She asked in her soft voice. (Which she only use in public with me) I smiled at her question. She was asking it because my bow was open and I was in mood of tie it again. "No, but I can't tie my bow right now!" I replied with my soft smile. She rolled her eyes and looked at me. "If father saw you like this, then it will be all of us in this lounge, after this wedding, hearing his scoldings!" She replied to me with irritation and pushed me to the one side of the lounge which was not crowded. She started doing my tie and I was just looking at her while my hands were still on both sides of her waist. When she was done, she looked up at me and rolled her eyes again. I did something unexpected then. I bent down and kissed her on the right cheek, leaving her in utter surprise. Soon her expressions changed and she tried to leave but I make a little force on her waist which made her stop. "Wait, I have to discuss something!" I said politely. She started walking with me as I started discussing some really important matters of life with her, which includes her studies and dream job.

(Imagine Hayley in this dress instead of Elena)

"So, what are your plans for your future Hayley?" I asked her. "What plans? I'm not going to do anything." She replied carelessly. "Well, you choose art subjects to do fashion designing isn't it? And now it's almost one year since you are graduated Hayley." I replied with concern. I really wanted her to do something for herself. I would love to see her achieving everything she wished for. "First of all, Elijah arts was never my favourite subject. I chose it because Dad refused to let me study architecture. Secondly I don't desire anything except architecture so let this topic pass." She said a little bit rudely and left the place. I was used to her such tone but what caught my attention was her favourite field, architecture. We, Mikaelsons were the most dominant business company in whole New Orleans. Since it's our home town and my ancestors did really great things for this city, which makes us most influential family in New Orleans. And also we are architects. Our designs are popular outside New Orleans and my eldest brother, Finn handle the other branch of our company. I handle the main branch and my younger brothers , Klaus and kol work under me. My father, he handles another branch but he spends most of the time in New Orleans. I was lost in thoughts when someone hit my arm. I looked at my side and it was nobody else but my other blonde sister, Freya. Freya was eldest of us. For me, she is a great woman because she raised us after mother's death. She is respectable for us as our mother. Our mother's death was another tragedy but let's not talk about it now.
"Elijah! Did you talked to father?" She asked with concern. I looked at her just. I know what she was asking for and I don't have any answer for her. Not now. "Not now" I said slowly. "Then when Elijah? I can't talk to Finn about it, he is scared of father but you have enough strength to face his rage!" She said with frustration. "Let's talk about it later, please!" I said politely. She just gaze at me and I left her standing there. The problem was our father. His hatred and rage towards niklaus was becoming more dangerous. The most hurting moment was when he tie Klaus by bodyguards in the basement and then beat him with lass rope. Even he was 25 with a daughter but still... Father never had mercy on him. And now Freya was asking me to stop father now from beating Niklaus. I walked towards my room. The guests were already leaving the house which was a sign of good sleep. I entered my room and looked at Hayley who was changing taking off her earrings. I looked at her with admiration. She just glanced at me and then focused on herself again. "You were incredibly beautiful today. " I said with admiration. You said that seven times. She replied with busy tone. "Did I?" I asked in a flirting tone. "Elijah, Katherine is throwing a party at the end of the week." She ignored my words and said. I looked at her and then sigh. She looked at me as she was controlling herself to say something. "Hayley, I will go straight. I can't let you for parties, you know our family status!" I said in a serious tone. "Elijah, it's for her engagement." She protested. "Let me guess, pre celebration?" I asked. "Please, Elijah!" She said with breaking voice. "No!" I said and entered the bathroom. I heard something from room but ignored it. I was pretty sure Hayley was breathing her makeup kits. She is always like this. When she gets hurt, she hurt herself even more. Sometimes I really don't understand her reasons but I still love her so much. So I was going to buy her new makeup kits tomorrow. I thought before taking off my shirt and entering the shower.