Bill's dark secret and the times after

Ford often found himself in this void after he met Bill. It was the dreamscape, the bridge between Bill's world and Ford's. However this night while in the dreamscape, Bill was nowhere to be found. Ford wandered until he found some book, they were arranged as a staircase and when he reached the top... He saw Bill's world. Abhorrent creatures of Abhorrent shapes and sizes. Ford couldn't believe Bill came from such a place so he decided to confront him. Bill finally decided he was ready to rid of Ford, with his work completed. Bill revealed that the portal that Ford had been building wasn't to infinite knowledge but to Bill's dimension, so that Bill and his army could take over. Ford was disgusted but Bill decided that the deal wasn't over until he said it was. Bill repeatedly still used Fords body in dangerous stunts such as jumping off a cliff. Rock climbing, Zip lining, bungee jumps and skydiving without a parachute. It was all a game to Bill, and he was ready for Game Over. Ford realised he could stop Bill from entering his mind by installing titanium plates into his brain. It was a dangerous experience, especially since Ford wasn't a surgeon. But he got the job done. Bill couldn't connect to Ford's mind, so he decided to leave Ford threats around the house. "I'm sending someone for your eyes" or "your liver is mine" or "I'll kill you if you step out of line" or "let's to go to the taco the bell" each time signed with "- your best friend forever, Bill. Ford was annoyed Bill could ever think of them as friends, but something occurred to Ford. He had written in the journal how to summon Bill. Fearing for the worst, Ford called his brother Stan, giving him co-ordinates. I'm sure you know the rest... No? Okay well to summarise, when Ford asked Stan to split the journals, Stan was upset that, that was all Ford wanted to see him for, so Stan accidentally pushed Ford into the portal, took over the shack and Ford's life, met his great niece and nephew Dipper and Mabel, Stan brought back Ford and so Ford was upset because the portal could have tear the universe asunder. There, happy? I just summarised the entire plot of the show, which you are supposedly a fan of, at the end of MY fanfic, so there.