A NOTE TO THE READERS

From here onwards, I will be presenting my version of the story following the storyline of GHKKPM 2 up to Savi's college drama involving Isha. This rewrite maintains the core narrative but offers a fresh perspective by removing all toxic or unnecessary elements.

Assumptions:

1) Reeva is staying in her own house, not BM, as RS asked her to move out for the family's reputation.

2) There are no cringy scenes, romantic moments, or desperate conversations between Ishaan and Reeva, even during their wedding functions. Ishaan sees her more as a friend and as his best possible life partner for his family, rather than having actual feelings for her now.

3) There's no weird custom after marriage where the bride has to promise to give an heir to the family.

4) Ishaan confesses his role in Savi's family's death to Prateek when he visits him to say goodbye before leaving for abroad, rather than to Reeva.

5) Ishaan never calls Savi "Ehsaan Faramosh" and scolds her only in their room, always trying to defend her outside whenever someone verbally abuses her.

6) There's no physical violence or abuse involved other than Anvi's molestation case.

7)Ishaan sees Savi in Reeva only twice: once when he tries to confess his feelings after their engagement and another time during the selection of the nuptial chain. At all other times, he hallucinates Savi alone.