Chapter 19

Time skips to wedding day*

Here Yn is in her room doing her makeup and then she looked herself in mirror and smiled and said Jungkook I'm marrying you she said and smiled. Then after sometime she heard a knock, she went to open it and saw her Mom she said oh my god! You're looking like a queen my girl! She said and a tear dropped from her eyes, Then Yn said ah why you're crying?! If you'll cry then I'll also start crying! She said and her mom immediately removed her tear.

Then her mom left after hearing her name's sound from downstairs then Anju came Yn saw her and her eyes become teary and she hugged Anju then What Anju said made her shock Wow! Again acting you got him! Huh?!

Yn- WHAT?!

Anju- don't need to act now dii! I know it's all acting, you're happy from inside!

Anju- Now leave me I've to go Ranjit Bhai is waiting for me!

Then Yn's hold became low and Anju left while yn started to cry after that she removes her tears and sat on her bed!

Time skips ~

They are married now, Yn is sitting in their room while Jungkook is in washroom and then jk came outside and said,

Jk- Tomorrow we're leaving india!

Yn- Why so early?!

Jk- ahh it's not early!

Yn- ok

She said and went to washroom to freshen up after some time she came with an towel around her body and she directly went infront of mirror and then she noticed that someone is Staring her and it's her husband and she's married now!!!
She yelled WTH!!!! Go outside! Jungkook went outside after flinching and he stand beside door after sometime yn changed her outfits and came near door and saw jk and said come inside he nodded and came inside!

Then they both slept and in mid night yn suddenly opened her eyes after seeing a horror dream and then she saw jk was sleeping on couch and when she afraids she sleeps with Anju while holding her waist then she decided to go to her but then realisation hits her that they had a fight today!

Then she went near Jk and shook her and said Jungkook! But there's not anytype of response she tried 4 times to wake him but he's not responding then she yelled Jungkook!!!? He flinched and woke up and said,

Jk- wth?! What happened?! who's here

Yn- hey! Jk it's me yn

Jk-ohh so you are here what happened tell me

Yn- actually...

Jk- what tell me fast!

Yn- umm..

Jk- ok if you are not going to tell then I'm sleeping

Yn- canyousleepwithme?!

Jk- what?!

Yn- canyousleepwithme?

Jk-hey! Gurl say it slowly I'm not going anywhere!

Yn- can u sleep with me tonight?!

Jk- why?!

Yn-actually I saw a dream so I'm afraid!

Jk- ahh such a mad girl!

Yn- if you don't want to sleep then just say no why you're saying that!

She said and left towards bed and directly slept!

VOTE🤍✨