Best Wattpad Books #58

Best Wattpad Books:

#58

Mini Harry

322 Votes

208 Reads

COPYRIGHTED 2012-2013 Chloe dated Harry before the X-Factor and up until they released their first album Up All Night they were happy. . .

Chloe hated the fame. . . She hated being judged and picked at for being his girlfriend. . . To tabloids and certain fans she was to plain for him. . . Not good enough for a superstar. . .

When she found out she was pregnant she got scared of what would happen. . .

She never got the courage to tell him and to her it would've crushed his carrier he'd worked so hard for. And that is not something she could ever do to him. . .

She broke up with him out of desperation. . .

When she went into labor it was long and hard due to birth defects the baby had. . .

Chloe never got to hold her baby before it was taken away to be closely watched over and cared for. . .

After her week long recovery from the gruesome delivery she'd yet to see her own child. . . When she was finally released she was shocked that her child had been given away by her mother who did not like the idea of her having a baby. . .

The whole ordeal left Chloe heart broken and depressed without her baby she'd carried for so long inside her. . .

After learning what her mother had done she went back to the hospital just to cry. . . Only to find her handsome baby daddy in the waiting room. . .

[PG-13] Parents Strongly Cautioned

By: Sophieluvsu332