Cherry blossoms & School (3-5)

MORNING)

As usual Torako walked to school and saw his friend Nokotan who walked towards him and saw Torako

Nokotan: "Madam, virgin... are you starting to get close to the General?"

Torako: "General?!... What do you mean... I'm not... Maybe... But Hitotachii-Sama... Really doesn't understand feelings..."

Nokotan: "Huh? Isn't he not interested in love?"

Torako saw Nokotan and was confused and worried

Torako: "So he..."

Nokotan: "Yes, he's not interested in love, you know"

Torako : "but at that time!"

Nokotan: "just a romantic compliment and yes everyone gets it too, you know"

Torako: "I understand..."

Torako and Nokotan walk together to school and see Hitotachii surrounded by women on Hitotachii's shelf as Hitotachii starts changing his shoes.

Girl 1: "Hitotachii-Kun! Can we have lunch together later!"

Girl 2: "Hitotachii-Kun, can I have lunch with you with our friends?"

Girl 3: "Hitotachii-Kun do you have a girlfriend!"

Girl 4: "Hitotachii-Kun, do you have a number?"

Girl 5: "Hitotachii-Kun! Can we go on a date together later?"

Girl 6: "Hitotachii-Kun! Can I give you chocolate later!"

Girl 7: "Hitotachii-Kun...may...I...hm"

Girl 8: "..."

Girl 9: "Hmm~?"

Several girls surrounded Hitotachii and Torako and Nokotan looked at him and only saw Hitotachii's flat and cold face.

(𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗘 𝗦𝗞𝗜𝗣!)

Torako's friends were in the Club and Torako was in the cafeteria sitting and eating his food and saw Hitotachii sitting and surrounded by many girls with many girls sharing their bento towards Hitotachii but Hitotachii just refused and was silent

On the other hand, Torako was really jealous and worried and started to finish eating and came out of the canteen and went to the toilet and started rinsing her face and thinking about Hitotachii and her chest started to get tight and hurt.

Torako: "Hitotachii...Sama..." Torako whispered and started crying silently and started to get a little stressed and his head started to get dizzy and started to fall to the floor and fainted.

(𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗘 𝗦𝗞𝗜𝗣!)

Torako was in the UKS room and began to realize that he was lying down and saw his friends who were worried because of Torako's condition

Anko: "Onii-San!... Are you okay?!"

Nokotan: "Madam, virgin, are you okay?!..."

Meme: "are you okay?"

Chiharu: "Are you okay?... Torako!"

Kinu: "Torako..."

Nekoyamada : "Torako... are you... OK?... what happened..."

Torako's vision began to wake up and looked at his friends and saw Hitotachii behind his friends leaning against the wall and reading a book.

Hitotachii: "Are you awake? Young girl..." Hitotachii said and started to look at Torako with a neutral and somewhat empty gaze.

Hitotachii: "What happened to you? To the point that you fainted in the bathroom?...or did someone make you like this? Someone bullied you? Or did you have a mental disorder?..."

Torako was silent and his friends looked at Hitotachii

Anko: "This is all your fault! Hitotachii..."

Meme : "wrong? Hitotachii-San?"

Nokotan: "Did something happen?..."

Anko : "she sneaked into our house yesterday... She... She might be! A witch!"

Nekoyamada: "huh? So generals poison humans? Generals' feelings are never like that..."

Torako: "actually..."