1.🍞

MONDAY

🍒ೀ˚ ༘ ೀ⋆。˚. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁౨ৎ

I don't want to be here right now.

"Miss Kang ?"  

Chae- in still reply as she just looked ahead as their homeroom teacher called her name for the third time.

"Kang Chae-in!"                                                              

Her voice reverberated across the classroom finally snapping Chae-in out of her daze.

"Yes, Miss ?" Chae-in jumped up from her seat with a start. Did the teacher have to call her so loudly?

"I was taking attendance?" The teacher gave a condescending look and a few giggles could be heard across the room. 

Chae-in was quick to sit back down, her cheeks now flush with embarrassment. She heard giggling right beside her and elbowed the culprit. Jaehyun winced at the sudden sharp pain.

"Ow ok, I'll stop!" He said putting his hands up in surrender. 

Myung Jaehyun and Chae-in had basically been childhood friends since they were born. Their families were very close, and with their matching high energy and both ENFP (MBTI), they went very well together. However, the downside for Chae-in was that Jaehyun could read her like a book. She still doesn't know how someone with such a short attention span could focus on small details like that. Nevertheless, she knows Jae will always be there to comfort her.

"Are you okay?" "You look like you just got slapped"

He chuckled as he moved her hair away from her face to see her face.

"Obviously not, didn't you see how embarrassing that was?" She pushed him away in annoyance. It just made him laugh even more. Even though she would never admit it, she loved his laugh. It was so cheerful that it got other people laughing too.

The bell rang out signaling that there was a 30-minute break to get ready for classes. Jaehyun pulled on her arm.

"Get up, lazy ass."

She scoffed. How dare he call anyone lazy when he has 3 gaming set-ups in his room, spends hours gaming with the 'mandem', and always sleeps in till 11 am on weekends and holidays? She didn't even have time to respond as Woonhak and Min-Ju joined the duo loudly.

"Can we go to the breakfast cafe already, I'm so starved" Woonhak whined pouting. 

"Me too" Min-Ju echoed, her arm linked with Woonhak. Chae-in smiled as she looked at their hands. They so obviously liked each other but were too shy to even acknowledge it. It was kinda cute how oblivious to it.

"Alright, we're coming" Jaehyun linked his arm with Chae-in's and dragged her in the opposite direction of the hungry couple. She rolled her eyes at him.

"Where are we going now, Jae?" "You didn't even explain yourself"

He stopped and turned to her looking sheepish.

"Alright, sorry Chae." He loosened his grip on Chae-in's arm.                                                                            " But can you follow me to Class 10C? I want to see Jake Hyung and you will get to see ~Eunchae~ ." He said intentionally mentioning  Eunchae as a way to persuade her.

Eunchae is Chae-in's dramatic older cousin and Chae wanted to see her earlier in the week but didn't want to go to a senior class by herself.

"Okay, Jae"

The boy broke into a wide grin and continued to run across their block to the other building with their hands entwined subconsciously. 

Soon enough after bumping into a few seniors, they arrived. Jaehyun knocked on their door and waited a few seconds before stepping in.

🍀₊˚ෆ

ANTON'S POV

I was just laughing with Shotaro as Sungchan and Eunseok argue over video games and battle passes when I heard Jaehyun's voice from across the room.

"Jaehyun!"

"Oh hey, what's up hyung?"

I was about to reply but when I looked up, I saw her.

⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂ ⠂⠄⠄⠂⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂ ⠂⠄⠄⠂☆

Heyyyy 

Idk if that was good tbh but I will try harder I promise <3                                          

Sorry that it is so short                                                                                                                                                        

 Feel free to comment as I said b4. Ghost readers break my heart💔👻

So this is Moe signing off <33