𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 = 15

Chapter = 15

They both Shubman and Vaani back from the dinner earlier as Shubman has a match tomorrow so they've to sleep early. Vaani changed her dress in to her pj's and was doing her night skin care routine.

Shubman just came out of the bathroom being fresh and changed. He made his was towards the bed and lay down before covering himself with the duvet. Soon after Vaani did the same and lay down next to him.

" Today was good ... wasn't it ?" Shubman asked while facing his love.

" Yup it was ... When you are with me every day feels awesome!!" Vaani answers while pinching his cheeks.

Shubman turned towards her and kept his right hand on her waist as of pulling her closer to him. Vaani snuggles more in to him and rests her head on his chest. They both can feel eachothers relaxing heartbeat.

" I wish .. We could stay like this forever " Vaani mumble. Shubman looked down at her then kissed her hair and caressed it afterwards ," Sure " he tightened his grip on her and she snuggles more.

They both closed their eyes and drifted off to their night slumber.

__________________________________________________________

Meanwhile Shanaya and Ishan :-

It was mid night now, the female Sharma couldn't sleep at all. She was constantly turning here and there. Everytime she closes her eyes Ishan's face flashes in front of her.

She turned towards her right and started to recall each and every interaction she had with him. Some funny, some serious, some happy and some emotional and most importantly the little fights they had.

Shanaya couldn't helped but smiled to herself. She took her phone from the night stand and opened his caller ID. She was about to press the call button but stopped. What is she doing? She thought to herself.

Why is she calling him now at this hour? They just came back from their dinner. Is she missing him? Does she likes him? No no no ... Shanaya what are you thinking!!

She scolded herself. Just she was about to put the phone down when it started to ring. Being startled by the sudden call Shanaya with shaky hands took the phone.

She looked at the ID and got shocked. The person she's been thingking of just called her. Unknowingly her cheeks gets pink from the hit. She slide the green answer button before it gets cut.

She put the phone on her ear and waited for him to start the conversation," Hey!! " He said. Clearing her voice Shanaya replied ," Helloo!!"

" Did I woke you up ?? I'm sorry!!" He apologised, " Arreh no no, you didn't woke me up ... I was awake " Shanaya replied.

" Oh .. Then we can talk right ?" Ishan asked ," Yeah Sure ... say !!" She replied with a small smile, knows very well that Ishan can't see it.

" Well ... I don't have a topic to talk about ... you know !!" Ishan said with a nervous laugh while Shanaya can imagin he's scratching his neck.

" *laugh* Don't worry about that ... we can talk about random stuffs ... like what you like and what you don't, etc etc!" Shanaya gave a suggestion to which Ishan agreed.

They started talking about a lot of things that comes into their mind. Ishan cracked some dad jokes which Shanaya laughed on. They talked and talked without noticing the time. It's past mid night now and both of them haven't stopped talking.

" So Ishan ... Who do you think will win tomorrow??" Shanaya asked, Ishan thought for a second then said ," I don't see any reason for Shubman to lose ... They are such good competitors ... So it will be a hard one to say !!" Ishan said his thoughts.

" Hm ... But I think GT will win tomorrow!!" Shanaya predicted making Ishan chuckled.

" So tell me which two teams you wanna see in the finals ?" Ishan asked making Shanaya think hard upon her answer.

" I would love to watch Mumbai vs Chennai ... Two of the strongest teams of Ipl compete eachother and wins !!" Shanaya cutely said making Ishan chuckled again.

"Is that so ?? Good choice then ... oh I was wondering If you are going to watch tomorrow's match !!" He asked to which Shanaya said ," Yes .. Of course I will watch "

" Good then ... We'll watch together then " he proposed the idea and Shanaya gladly excepted it.

They both talked for more time then when Shanaya felt a bit sleepy they hung up the call with the motive of meeting eachother again tomorrow through the excuse of the match.

______________

Words count =798

Hey guys !

How was the chapter?

Did you enjoyed it ??

I know it's a bit small but I couldn't help ... My college has just started so I barely gets time to write I hope you understand my point !!!

Love you all and stay safe puddles ❤️😘💖