Chapter 1. (New life.)

Triggers:

Cursing.

As the doors swung open, Philip pushed his way out of the train. A new city and a new life. Again. Whatever it's not like he hasn't done this before. First he needed a new name and a place where he could stay. The last thing after that was to hope his family wouldn't find him this time. He was tired of always running away and leaving behind everything he built for himself just for his siblings to show up and ruin everything. If only Akira was here. She would understand. Philip shook his head. Enough he should start thinking about a new identity. And with that Philip walked straight into the big city. Everything here was big. This was the, of his time, biggest and most modern city in the world. The technology here was awesome. They had the big brains here. While Philip was deep in his thoughts thinking about his new life, he didn't realise that he and a girl that also seemed to be lost in her thoughts walked straight to each other. A few seconds later and they were both on the floor with their stuff laying everywhere. "Oh my god!! I am so so sorry!!" , The girl said. "No, no it's fine I mean it was my fault too." Philip mumbled while helping her up and picking up his stuff. He grinned at her. She was kind of pretty. The girl had long brown hair and gray eyes. She wore a crop top and baggy jeans that hid her shoes. The girl smiled back then looked him up and down. "Are you checking me out?" ,  Philip laughed. She laughed too and said " Yeah kinda but I was also wondering if you were new here?" He was surprised. "Yeah... How did you know? This city is pretty fucking big." , "Well first of all not many people walk around with a big suitcase and multiple bags and secondly, my boy... My friend. Yeah my friend, he is pretty important so he has quite many connections. I usually know when new people get here because of that." Philip nodded. "Pretty important guy then huh?" , He had to be. To know when people arrived here he had to be someone really important. Sadly for that guy, he wouldn't have known about Philip since he had come here illegally. "If you want, I can show you around a bit here.", "Oh really? You'd do that for me?" , Philip grinned. She laughed: "Ofc you're cute. Btw my name is Lenal what's your name?" Shit. He hadn't thought of a new name yet. "Uhm..." Lenal looked at him expectantly "Yeah?"  Philip stuttered some more before saying "It's.. It's Liam..." Fuck. He used the same name he had used last time. He hasn't been called Philip by anyone outside his family. But maybe this was a good idea? He never used the same name twice. Maybe his siblings would have a harder time finding him. "Then give me your number." , "Well damn straight forward mhm?" She laughed and said "is that a no?" , "Nah I'm just messing with you." He said while showing his number so she could type it off. "So I'll call you later?" , "Sure unless... You're taken?" Lenal smiled "No not at all." , "Alright then, I'll expect your call later." Philip waved and went off. If only Philip knew what he got himself into. On the other side of the street there he was. Sac watched Philip and his girlfriend walk away from each other. Yeah that boy had no idea what he got himself into.

Author's note:
Hello Guys,
I don't know who I am talking to literally nobody has seen this yet..
But yeah this is the first chapter if I made any typos as I said please tell me in the comments see ya'll in the next chapter.

Words: 646.