CHAPTER 1

Now playing
Beyonce
Blue (feat. Blue ivy)

🤍🤍🤍

THIRD PERSON POV
(FAMILY RESIDENCE)
(Sugar hill, NEW YORK)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SAMANTHA, rolled over inside her cheetah print bed. Twisting and turning trynna to get comfortable once again. She had just received an terrible nightmare. That caused her heart rate to go up drastically.

By about 10 uncomfortable minutes of twisting and turning it was about 6:00 AM.
She sat up and layed her head back on her wall. She sighed exhausting.

She then slowly shifted off the bed, quickly pulling the covers off. If she didn't she would've played right back down, because who the hell wanna go to school early? Not her.

She slid off her bed, and slided on her pink fluffy slipps on her white painted toes. Justin (her brother) had paid for hers and Sariah's nails. While she was looking at her feet trying to adjust her ankle bracelets.

Justin bursted into her room, causing her to jump dramatically. "Yo get dressed for school I'm dropping y'all asses off so hurry up." He said rolling his eyes at her dramatic self.

Justin and Keem had taken the two girls in there care. Justin was Samantha biological brother, and Keem was Sariahs biological brother. So Justin and Keem was best friends for an while. So they brought an house for them all.

Basically there was there dads kinda. Just about 2 minutes after Justin busted into her room. Samantha was trynna to reach her bracelet kit from above in her closet. Keem busted into her room "yo get yo lil ass dressed, Justin dropping you off." Keem said looking around her room.

"Yo nigga you dumb as hell, I just told her that." Justin said slapping Keem on the back of his head. "Nigga how the fuck I would know if you barged into ma lil sister room before me?" Keem said with sass.

"Can y'all like, move?" I heard my sister Sariah say trynna to shuffle past the two arguing boys who were know swinging at each other.

"Heyyy bitchhh." I say sticking out my tongue and hugging my favorite person. "Hey my heart." She say with the same energy hugging me right back. We broke the hug to see the two boys mugging us.

bitch who TF you mugging at?

"Y'all ugly asses act like y'all don't see each other everyday." Keem said rolling his eyes. "Word, but get dressed." Justin said dismissing the conversation between all of us.

Keem mugged him as they both walk downstairs, closing the door behind himself.

"Girl you wanna match today? First day of school we gotta let them know we sum fine shit." Sariah said doing her little dance.

"Of course." I said smiling letting my light pink braces gleem from the sunlight in our room.

As me and Sariah looked through my closet. All I can think of how grateful I am for her and my brothers. They all took us in when we was young as shit and they were in school.

I was in a deep connection between my thoughts until I felt a sting on my forearm. "Ouch what the fuck?" I stayed whining because it hurt.