Resident Evil + CoD oc

Resident Evil bio

Name: Isabella Rodriguez
Age: 25
Gender: Non-Binary
Pronouns: They/Them
Sexuality: Biromantic, Asexual

Nicknames:
Their friends often call them Isa, or Bella

Birthday: ???
Zodiac: ???
Species: Human
Blood Type: AB+

Hair Color: Dark brown
Eye Color: Dark brown
Hair styles:
Isa's hair is a short, messy pixie cut with their bangs swooped to the left side of their face.

(Kid): Isa's hair was often in a loose, low ponytail that went down to their mid-back.

Body Type:
Wide shoulders
Muscular, but not buff
Medium bust
Slightly wide hips
Slightly thick thighs
Slightly bigger butt

Skin Tone: Tan
Height: 178 cm (5'8 ft)
Weight: 50 kg (132 ibs) (It's alllll muscle)

Clothing Style: Tomboyish/Comfy
Isa is often seen wearing a black tank top that goes slightly above their stomach, and a pair of camo joggers that sit perfectly on their hips/waist. They wear a pair of black combat boots along with that.
As accessories, they'll often wear a pair of fingerless, leather gloves, and sometimes carry a bag with their ammo/guns.

Sometimes, Isa will also be seen wearing the usual police uniform, still wearing the gloves though, and of course a belt for their ammo/guns.

(Kid): As a child, Isa often wore big sweaters, and grey joggers, along with a pair of convers.

Personality:
Anger issues
Determined
Caring
Harsh
Stoic
Smart af
Confident
Mature
Loyal

Voice:
Voiced by Karina Altamirano (Reyna from Valorant)
<<>>

Likes:
Hacking
Lockpicking
Iced coffee
Daggers
The cold
Rain
Dark colors
Spicy tastes
Snipers
Yelling at people in Spanish

Dislikes:
Most people
Being told what to do by someone who's ranked under them.
Bitter tastes
Sour tastes
Bright colors
The heat
Automatic weapons

Hobbies:
Training
Hacking
Lockpicking
Killing

Fears:
Fear of failing
Fear of the ocean
Fear of the unknown
Fear of not being good enough
Fear of losing loved ones
Fear of love

Illnesses:
Anxiety
PTSD
OCD
Depression

Love Interest and facts:
Isabella is in love with Leon S. Kennedy. They love his stupid little jokes from time to time. How determined and caring he is. They also love how skilled he is when fighting. Watching him is one of the most mesmerizing things. They show their love through quality time and acts of service. Isa isn't too big on physical touch, or huge acts of PDA.

Family:
-Unknown

Background:
???
(Not talked about at the moment)

Extra Info:
-Isa has a bunch of big scars on the left side of their face. Two on their neck. A couple on their left arm. And two big ones on their sides.
-Isa has a septum piercing,
-Isa has freckles all over their face and shoulders.
-They have a beauty mark above the left side of their lip, and under their right eye.
-They're Puerto Rican

Call of Duty bio

Nicknames:
Cazador--which means "Hunter" in Spanish

Clothing Style: Military
Isa if often seen wearing a dark grey, long sleeved, turtleneck with their sleeves rolled up to their elbows, a black fitted shirt on top, a black military vest, dark grey cargo pants, and black combat boots.
As accessories, they wear their leather, fingerless gloves, and a black mask, just to cover their mouth and nose.

If in the snow, they wear a white camo, long sleeved, turtleneck with their sleeves rolled up to their elbows, a plain white fitted shirt on top, a white/light grey military vest, white camo cargo pants, and white combat boots.
As accessories, they wear white leather, fingerless gloves, and a white mask, just to cover their mouth and nose.

If in the forest, they wear a camo, long sleeved, turtleneck with their sleeves rolled up to their elbows, a black fitted shirt on top, a green military vest, camo cargo pants, and either camo or black combat boots.
As accessories, they wear their usual leather, fingerless gloves, and a camo mask, just to cover their mouth and nose.

If not on the field Isa just wears the fitted shirt, the cargo pants, combat boots, and fingerless gloves.

Hobbies:
Training
Hacking
Lockpicking
Killing

Love Interest and facts:
Isa is in love with Simon "Ghost" Riley. They love how cold hearted he tends to be. How focused, hard-working, and determined he is most of the time. Isa enjoys his dark humor and how deep down, he actually is a sweetheart, but won't show it. They show their love through quality time and acts of service. Isa isn't too big on physical touch, or huge acts of PDA.

Background:
???
(Not talked about at the moment)

Extra Info:
-Isa has a bunch of big scars on the left side of their face. Two on their neck. A couple on their left arm. And two big ones on tbeir sides.
-Isa has a septum piercing,
-Isa has freckles all over their face and shoulders.
-They have a beauty mark above the left side of their lip, and under their right eye.
-They're Puerto Rican

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That's all byeeee.