CHAPTER 2

well after that happening, We all started to hang out me, Nash, and Ashley. 'Who's Ashley?'. Drum role please..... Ashley is my sister the most important girl in my life. Ever since I have been protecting her, and happy to say, Nash and Kendall was protecting her too. and that makes me so happy. One day when Kendall, Nash, Ashley and I were hanging out at the side of this laboratory for viruses, we heard a strange scream...

"Help! Help!" somebody screamed!

"zom-" someone added. but the word wasn't finished.

So we just ran away, as fast as we could. Went straight home...

As we all went to our house we talked.

"what was that all about?" I shouted.

"I don't know" all of them answered.

After that we all talked about what happened in that lab. 

It got dark so they went home. A few minutes later, I went on my facebook and saw this article on about what happened in that lab., so I clicked it as soon as I got to that website the first word that I saw was ZOMBIE I couldn't believe what I saw that night. And as soon as I started reading the internet broke. And that article was taken out from the Web. So, as soon as it was deleted  I went straight on Google. I found this one article that really explained it all. It said there --

" The name of the virus is QUARTEN. It is named Quarten because the first man that got infected of that virus is Sir Quarten Perry. That virus was accidentally made by Quarten's boss, Dr. Andrei Anderson. Sources say that Dr. Anderson tested it out on former assistant Quarten Perry and something went wrong thats why Mr. Perry was turned into a meat-eating monster. Fortunately Dr. Anderson found a way to kill Quarten to stop the spread of the virus and he also found a way to contain the air bourne virus in a very safe facility in Dr. Andrei Anderson's laboratory."

After I read all of that I wasn't satisfied of the answers that I got so I made a promise to myself to work in that laboratory to study that bad experience.

A day later in school I noticed that Nash wasn't around the whole day. And then I realized that Nash's surname is Perry the same of mister Quarten Perry. And then I remembered that, thats why we were hanging out close to the laboratory because we were waiting for his father. After I thought of that I couldn't get it out of my head. So I went over to his house later that day.

I as soon as I got to Nash's house and rang the doorbell, Nash went straight out and hugged me. So I went in to his house and we talked all afternoon.

"What happened?" I asked.

"My father just died because of his crazy boss." He said with tears in his eyes

"I know, its alright" I said as I start to cry.

And the rest of the afternoon we just talked about what happened to is father and that he is going to get revenge on Dr Andrei Anderson.

"I swear, I am gonna put that Anderson down!" he said angrily.

I knew that I was going work there in the summer so I told him my plan.

"Okay, In the summer I will work there to investigate on that doctor, to really show to the world what he's doing" I said without hesitating.

"really? you would do that for me?" he said.

"of course." I answered.

After that we just hugged and then He brought me home. I couldn't get off on that zombie deal. It keeps on circling in my mind. I wish someone would help me to solve this.