Chapter V

I'd like to specially thank @lunaheartsxx for voting to continue this story. It means the world and you're amazing you Kawaii Neko *^* ❤️
•••••

Sakura panted heavily as she continued to run through the quiet and dark forest. She had been running for two straight days. It was about time she had taken a break.

She stopped on a tree branch and jumped down to the ground. She slid down the trunk of the tree and plopped down onto the floor.

Sakura removed her mask and used the back of her hand to wipe the trail of sweat that formed on her forehead.

The heavily panting pinkette roamed her hands around in her bag and found a worn out hair tie.

"It will have to do for now," Sakura sighed and removed her hood. She used her fingers to comb her hair into the best ponytail she could manage, since her hair was so short it wasn't the best ponytail. There were a lot of fly aways that she would constantly have to push behind her ear.

Within five minute Sakura was up on her feet, placing her hood and mask back on and began to start running. This time she didn't use any chakra to boost her speed, she thought it was time to take it easy and cautious from this point on. She was soon going to cross over territory boundaries and she wasn't allies with any of them, if she were to use all her chakra for running, then she would be screwed if someone picked a fight with her.

••••
Sakura had just made it through the Valley of the End and was about to cross the boarder to enter The Village Hidden in Sound.

By the time Sakura officially made it, it was getting dark out and she decided to pick up the pace to reach the hideout.

Sakura remembered the instructions she was informed. Meet someone at a small restaurant in the Village and he'll take you straight to the hideout, he worked for Danzō before. But things didn't go the way she planned.

Sakura stopped abruptly when she saw a something odd sticking out of the ground. She shrugged her shoulders and slowly crept over to it.

There was a window towards the front and stairs leading down to the mysterious place.

Sakura pondered whether she would go inside and find answers as to what it was or just keep trekking forward until she found the restaurant she would meet the man who would take her to their master.

"Screw it."

Sakura slowly crept over to the stairs, just as she went to take her first step down she was stopped when a presence was approaching her. Immediately she jumped onto a tree branch and hid behind the trunk of the tree.

A man with silver hair and round rimmed glasses approached the mysterious place. Her eyes widened when she realized who's chakra that belonged to.

"I know you're there," the man spoke and Sakura felt his eyes burning through the trunk of the tree and staring at her back.

"How did he know?"

But Sakura didn't move, maybe this was his tactic to lure them out by tricking them to come out. So she waited and waited, but he didn't move, she could still feel him standing there.

It was about a couple of minutes before she gathered all the courage in her to swiftly move her head to side, but to her surprise he wasn't there.

"You know I did ask politely for you to come out?"

The hair on Sakura's neck stood up and shivers went down her spine. She spun around and raised her fist and swung it forward.

"Now that wasn't nice, you didn't even introduce yourself and you're already fight with me?"