13 And Pregnate

Chapter:1The party

I went to a party last saturday and met this boy named Jacob. He is very nice. Jacob was tall lean and muscular. We got fruit punch and it taste really good its just sombody spiked it. We drank five cups and got drunk. After we got drunk we decided to go upstairs and fool around. We both fell asleep after fooling around.

Chapter:2 When the party ended

Somebody came upstairs to clean up and they saw us laying in bed. They said you have to get out or help us clean. We went to go home and lift up the sheets we were both naked. The first thing I said on my mind was did we have sex. I was wondering what jacob was saying. We got are clothes and left. He walked me home. While we were walking we were silent. I finally said did we have sex Jacob. I dont know I dont remeber what happend last night do you. No.

Chapter:3 Eleven weeks later

Eleven weeks later it is time to wake up for school. I got up with a head ace and I felt like I was gonna throw up. I went down stairs to eat breakfast. I told my mom I dont feel good at all. She said ill take you to the hospital right now. I said ok. When I got there I was scared. 15 minuets later they called my name. I went in the room and he said you look fine what a matter. I said I have head aces often and I feel like im gonna throw up. The dr ask me to lay on the bed and lift up my shirt. I did and he said I am pregnate. My mom said it cant be. I said it can I did miss my period. I also think I was drunk and slept with a boy at the party I went to.

Chapter:4 Have to tell Jacob and family

I was scared to tell him my bestfriend Renee told him for me. He wasent mad he said he will stick with me till the day he dies. I felt like crying. I told my brother and he wanted to kill him. I said dont kill him it is not just his fault. I told my dad he was not happy either. I told every body and they said they will surport me and the baby

Chapter:5 Time to see what the gender of the baby is

Jacob came to hospital with us this time. We went into the room snd I layed on the bed and pulled my shirt. He put the gel on my belly and said do you want to find out the sex or no. Me and jacob said findout. Th dr said your baby girl is very healthy. So we are having a girl. Yes you are. When is she due in three days.

Chapter:6 Tell every body the good news

I told every body we are having a girl and she I healthy and due in three days. For the past two they put me on bed rest.

Chapter:7 Baby time

Taday was the day Emma was born. I fell instanly in love with her so did Jacob. Every body held her and loved her.

Thanks for reading if you want more comment