15. ℓσνє αт ƒιяѕт ѕιgнт

15. ℓσνє αт ƒιяѕт ѕιgнт

IRL, Instagram

The plane had landed, and as the engines powered down, Valerie's excitement grew by the second. Her heart pounded in her chest, and she couldn't wait to disembark and head to the baggage claim.

Stepping into the airport terminal, she felt like a child on Christmas morning, brimming with giddy anticipation.

Each step she took seemed to send a wave of energy coursing through her. As she walked towards baggage claim area, her hands were trembling with excitement, and she clung to the handle of her suitcase, trying to steady herself.

Her knees felt a bit wobble, and she couldn't help but keep her eyes fixed on the carousel, hoping to catch a glimpse of her luggage any moment now.

Amidst all this, her eyes darted around the terminal, scanning the crowd for any sign of the triplets. The instant her plane landed, she had quickly sent a text to Matt, informing him that she had arrived safely.

Just as she was about to retrieve her phone to call Matt and inquire about their whereabouts, and unexpected darkness suddenly enveloped her vision.

A gasp of surprise escaped her lips, and she whirled around to see who had blocked her sight. To her delight, it was Nick, a wide grin on his face. Without a second thought, she threw her arms around him, hugging him tightly.

Nick let out a chuckled and, after a moment, shared that Matt was waiting in the car while Chris had decided to stay at home. A faint frown etched across her face. She had been looking forward to seeing Chris.

Accompanied by Nick, she made her way to the car, where Matt was leaning against it, waiting. Their eyes met, and with an inviting gesture, Matt opened his arms, welcoming her into a warm embrace.