Crash Landing

So like my older sister and my younger cousin we were casted off our home world Krypton before the planet finally self destructed you know the story, Well unlike my sister and cousin my ship was blown off course into something called the well of stars it's where time never passes and you never grow in age.

I was sent to earth like my sister Kara to protect our cousin Kal well like I said this story is similar but different you see while Kal was fighting off Zods Kryptonian takeover I was on mars stopping a white Martian takeover... yes I said white martians they are dangerous creatures. My sister also had her moment of becoming supergirl out in National city and me well I made myself known in Keystone city where you already know the name yes I know it's embarrassing but they call me superkid.

Remember when I said I didn't age in the well of stars well I'm still 16 and you may know my cousin and Sisters name my name is Aro-Zor El but my adopted human family just calls me Aro well in order to keep my secret alien identity a secret I've grown accustomed to Aro and the last name with it Sanchez. My sister and my cousin do not know I'm here on earth they've heard rumors and even flew into keystone city a few times to confirm rumors of another Kryptonian saving people but I knew how to stay well hidden.

That is until one of my cousins enemies decided to attack Keystone City while I was walking through downtown Bizarro decided to wreak havoc by laying waste in the middle of downtown I ran into the ally and ripped off my casual clothes and took off into the air.

Bizarro was too busy blowing things up he didn't see me coming until it was to late I slammed into him knocking him through a building Bizarro decided he didn't want to destroy my city anymore he wanted to destroy me I flew toward him as he surged forward towards me and we clashed blow for blow and then out of nowhere he decided to slam a building on my head well half of a building I was buried under the rubble I heard the screams of the civilians and innocents I couldn't let them down this symbol on my chest means hope and like my sister and cousin I intend to give them hope I crashed through the rubble and punched Bizarro upward into the clouds I kept taking him higher until we were off world fighting in the depths of space itself.

I guess our fight was catching national attention state wide because my cousin and sister arrived watching me battle Bizarro but before I can really get started on giving Bizarro a real superhero beat down he retreated and I sat there floating with my back turned to my relatives. I turned to faces them and Kara look like she was going to faint "ARO?!" She yelled Kal looked confused and she told him I was her younger brother I smiled and nodded Kara smiled as tears fell "I thought you were dead" she said and I shook my head we flew back down to keystone and I started cleaning up the destroyed streets and putting out fires as I explained my journey to earth how mine and Kara's parents decided to send me to protect them both. I raised myself into the air as the citizens started chanting superkid repeatedly I smiled and I told my sister and cousin too follow me similar to my cousin my fortress of solitude was in the middle of the Pacific Ocean.

I told my sister from here on out she can talk to our fathers Artificial intelligence and our mothers as well I told Kal everything from the moment I landed growing up I told them about my immunity to kryptonite how my parents exposed me too it at a young age before embedding one of the codex skulls into my body I told them I can treat them the same way so Kryptonite isn't a issue anymore the only thing I can't counter is the red solar energy that is a different science all together it neutralizes my powers.

The next few hours were a blur Kal told me about his wife and twin sons Jonathan and Jordan and my sister filled me in on her life I smiled at them I filled them in on my life leading all the way up to now we hung out for a few more hours then Kal went home leaving me and Kara she invited me too stay in National city with her but I told her I can't the people of Keystone city need me. I hugged my sister then took off back to my apartment what a day I thought.