Double Life. Prologue.

there may be errors in grammar

You were a famous actress who played the main character Monica in the sensational melodrama "Oh, Sweetie!" which rose to the peak of popularity from the very beginning.

You were not very proud of playing the main role, because you did not like the character at all, except perhaps for her appearance.

Monica has a lot of fans, and so that no one would see the resemblance between you, you usually wear a hood and glasses. And even so, fans sometimes got on your nerves, repeating the famous phrases of those who flirted with Monica in the melodrama.

Billy was also one of these fans. He always dreamed of going on a date and having dinner with Monica, or at least once in his life seeing her in person.

Now you were standing and smoking on the porch of a bar. You were not wearing a hood and glasses, thinking that it was unlikely that they would recognize you as Monica because of your appearance.  You calmly fixed your hair and inhaled the smoke from your cigarette, when suddenly you heard:

"MONICA???" - it was Billy. You choked on the smoke and looked around, seeing this robot in front of you. You rolled your eyes and stood back up, holding the cigarette in your mouth and spoke, looking for something in your purse.

"Yes, yes, I play the main character Monica in " Oh! Sweetie!" - you explained, and took out a mirror to fix your hair and took the cigarette back from your mouth and exhaled smoke.

(Very little, because only a prologue! There will be more text in the next chapters.)