୧ ׅ𖥔 ۫ we're just friends! ⋄ 𓍯

୨⎯ 3rd person pov⎯୧

July 26th 2024 10;40am

The next morning Aurelia had woken up early and she woke up on Jake's couch with Niles and Nelson by her, she was confused by that but remembered how she ended up like that. Aurelia had to get up and secretly sneaked her way past Nelson n Niles hearing them groan. She walked to the door but couldn't find Luke she had thought he went to his room after the movie last night, which he had. she then went to her room and walked into her bathroom to go shower but first she brushed her teeth. After her shower she washed her face and put on a light pink tube top some white linen pants and grayish blue Adidas campuses. Aurelia then decided to take a photo and post it on her story,

auriewestt3 10 mins ago

After she posted that and went to Luke's room to see if he was awake, when she reached his room she could his game so she assumed he was

After she posted that and went to Luke's room to see if he was awake, when she reached his room she could his game so she assumed he was. Aure knocked and heard a faint come in from Luke, she walked in and said "hi Lukey" as he said hi back playing his game. She went to go sit down on his bed while he was in his chair, Luke then broke the silence saying "do you wanna go on  a walk with me right now?" she then nodded as he was turning off his game. When they got downstairs they were surprised by the three others awake n downstairs Aurelia the waved n smiled as Luke put on his shoes, he then told Jake "well be back were gonna go on a walk" as Jake threw a thumbs up. They then left the house and ended up at a smoothie shop, deciding what smoothie to get. they both ended up getting a peach and mango one, they then started walking back to the house as Luke broke the silence "So you n Nelson.." as they both side-eyed each other. she shook her head saying "we're just friends!" .

⎯ Nelson's pov ⎯୧

11;26

We were sitting at the couch waiting for the twins to get back so we could ask to go somewhere with them , then I hear Niles say "so you n Aure.." I shake my head with a pink tint on my face and say "we're just friends!". Jake then looks at me and says "good my sisters off limits." I then get a little scared to be honest.. I hear the front door open n see Aurelia walking in with Luke smiling, going to the kitchen. They started  having a conversation while Aure was making breakfast, how could she stand there n still look so beautiful? I had thought to myself but then snap out of it when I remember Jake's words.

later on 4;40

I hear Shannon on the phone and then hear her say bye, all of us were in Jake's room so she came in there saying "we got invited to dinner by the Neumanns at 6;30 so better start getting ready" while flashing a smile. when she left Luke and Aure went to go get ready but since me n Niles had clothes we just changed and went downstairs just waiting on Aurelia now. Shannon asked me if I could go get her n I agreed, I went to her room knocking and hearing her say come in. I walked into her room with a smile saying "hey Shannon wants to know if your almost ready?" she says yeah while I plop onto her bed while she does her makeup. I start scrolling on TikTok as she gets up n lays down next to me smiling, I smile back then hear niles coming up the stairs. He sits on the chair she was just sitting on, we then all head downstairs.