free food? - chapter 4

Y/N's POV
It had been a day since I had killed that girl. I didn't feel remorse due to it being out of hunger. Bad news was I was still hungry for more. I had been searching for hours trying to find an expedition group.

At some point in time I'd swam so much that I'd found a group and I started stalking them waiting for a chance to get them into the water with me. I was being patient when I saw a shark covered tail to head in green glowing eyes.

The shark was looking through the window and trying to kill the people I was planning to try and eat which I was kinda made about. Eyefestation was being persistent as always but then one of the humans pulled a Flash Beacon out and I looked away just in time to avoid being temporary blinded.

Me and Eyefestation were on opposite sides of the room. I watched Eyefestation's eyes turn a red color. The humans were looking at me to avoid looking to Eyefestation. I watched them try and flash Eyefestation again.

She just turned purple. I felt so disappointed in them, but eventually after several flashes later they got out of the room and into a flooded one. Sadly I couldn't get into the water inside in time to get a sneak attack.

They were hidden by the time I got there, and I didn't feel like looking through every closet in their path so I just swam forward and waited next to the door on the next room. I was so hungry... starving even.

I had to find something to eat or I'd starve to death. Once they got to my room they opened the door and as soon as they got in the one with the flash beacon was the first to see me.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
LET THERE BE LIGHT...

I was temporarily blinded and during the time it for me to recollect they had swam away and I was alone again.

I just swam back into the ocean and continued looking in a more annoyed mood if the hunger. I eventually found a hole leading back into the halls and I climbed in and first thing I saw was Sebastian.

"Oh, its you." He sounded disappointed by it not being an expedition group which I was mildly offended about. I just stared at him only half of my head popping out of the water.

"You good?" He asked, seeming to see the weird gleam in my eye. I climbed out and let out the tiniest little word. "Hungry" it was quiet yet audible. He seemed to have heard me and seemed to think for a second before he actually responded.

"Hold" was all he said to me before he started to dig through a box he had seemingly found. Eventually after a few minutes of him digging through the box he pulled out a backpack.

It was a dark green color and it looked packed. Before I could react he threw it at me. "Now get out of my shop." He said after having thrown the bag at me. I let out a small scoff and then grabbed the bag to look inside it.

I had some small bags of dry food and small drinks. I didn't necessarily need the drinks so I just grabbed one and threw it back at him which it hit him square where his nose would be. I couldn't help the slight giggle at how he looked at me after I'd thrown the small bag at him.

"Damn, rude much?" He seemed offended, then again he had thrown the whole bag at me first. I just threw a small bag with some water in it at him.

I rolled my eyes. I dived back under the water and swam away with the bag in hand. I arrived at a small land piece and stopped to crawl onto it before I started to eat the food in the bag.

It tasted horrible, but I was starving and needed some energy. I just ate it anyway no matter how sick it made me feel on the inside.

I felt a strange feeling of happiness due to receiving this from- uh- what's his name? Right Sebastian.

I had no clue why I felt happy about it, so I just ignored the feeling entirely. I just ate the food i was given not questioning where it was from.

_______________________________________
End of chapter 4
Hope you people enjoyed this chapter and I might make another today for the sake of entertaining myself. Anyway have a great day/night.

Word count: 777
:)