Run, while you still can 2

I came home and quickly called Rebbecca's and John's names. We sat on the sofa, and I started telling them what happened. Rebeccaś's eyes widened.

"Could it be? Did he have a mask on his face? And was he tall and slim?" Rebecca asked me earnestly. I thought that when she was this serious, she meant she was coming up with an idea. Oh, no. I shook my head.

"He wasn't wearing a mask, but he was tall; that is all I could see. Don't tell me there is a creepypasta." Rebecca looked at John, and they both nodded their heads.

" Yes, something is going on. For some reason, you caught HIS attention, and now HIS proxies are following you and trying to get you. It is good that you said this to us. There has to be something that you are hiding from us. So please spill it out." I looked at Rebecca with an open mouth. The box. But how does she know? Should I tell her about the box? Maybe I should. Okay, here goes nothing.

" There is a box that belonged to the previous owner, but I didn't want to tell you guys because it is quite personal..." I looked at them.

"Please show us the box. Maybe we will find something that He possibly wants, and then we will give it to Him, and everything will return to normal." OK, I will show them the box.

" Wait here," I said quietly. And went upstairs to fetch the box. Percey followed me. I took the box downstairs.

" This is precisely what we needed! " Rebecca called as soon as she spotted the box. Even John tensed up. I put the box down.

" Now what?" I asked them.

" Now we open the mysterious box and find any kind of information that He will want," Rebecca said. She first slowly and carefully removed the letters.

" OK, So John, you will do the letters I do, the papers, and Sam, you can look at these," Rebecca said. Something was wrong. I looked into the box, and what I saw made me freeze. There was an address.

Main Lane 5549 East Hollow. 25577

East Hollow is the name of the town that I visited today. I took the paper.

" It's the town I was in today. What do you think this is?" I asked Rebecca and John.

" We think, or so I think..." she looked at John. " That it is a very important place, and we should go as soon as possible to discover what is hiding in that place..."

*******************************************************************************************************

" Right now? What if the man will be there? And he said: Enjoy what's left or something like that? I don't want to piss them off any further...." Rebecca cut me off.

" You are giving us the ride, so there is no problem. We are the naughty ones, but you are the good one," John said while Rebecca nodded her head. I sighed and decided to give them the ride. At least I would be there if something happened.

" And one more thing. When we return, you will tell Timon Everything, ok?" wtf.

" Isn't it dangerous? The more people know about it, the more dangerous it will become. Like we read the papers and the letters, this is sort of mafia or cult that worships Tall Man and loves creepypasta to the extent of their sanity," I said. We prepared everything, and Rebecca disappeared for a few minutes, just coming out with a smug expression. What did she do now?

" What did you do now?" I asked her suspiciously.

" Just called someone. He is coming too,".

" Who is this he? Who did you call Rebecca?" I asked angrily.