chapter 16

It was the weekend so me and Michael decided to go out for the day. We went to so many stores like hot topic, rue 21, journeys, spencers, charlotte russe, and of course starbucks.

I was happy  I didn't have to worry about Harry...until I saw him at Starbucks.

"Michael, I am- um- tired so can we get our drinks home?" I pout slightly so he will give in.

"anything for you my princess" he smiled and went to order our coffees while I waited at a table.

"Hey babygirl" Harry smirked then hugged me. I hugged him bak scared not too.

"Hello Harold" I roll my eyes at him. Michael starts walking back with our drinks but gets confused/

He hands me my drink then puts his arm around me to show I am his. WOOO GO MIKEYY. "Hi, im her boyfriend. Who are you?" he said kind of ruse. again GOO MIKEY.

"I am her boss" he shook michaels hand. Michael went wide eyed remembering the dream I had.

"Nice to meet you but we were just leaving. bye." Then all of sudden I am already in his car he left so fast. "That Is who you had a dream about? I thought it was gonna be an ugly old man not fucking competition!" Michael started yelling.

"Babe! I only want you, you know this! I love you soooo much. If he was competition then I wouldn't have told you the dream, right?"

'right."

Why is this happening to me...