Truths, Lies, and Butterflies

A/N: OMG I just went through my other chapters and realized there was a TON of mistakes. I am so sorry! Typos suck really badly, and they ruin my life ;-;. Please try to ignore them.... Anyways it's really late, and I want to update so you guys can get this soon... Okay here it goes...

If you didn't already know, the whole story is in Jeff's POV :]

I sat at the table silently as everyone waited for my answer. Maybe I could pretend I didn't get the test... Yeah I'd have to do that.

"What pregnancy test? You guys are fuck heads."

Ben looked a little agitated, "The one that was slipped under your door..."

"Oh, I didn't see it..."

"But you heard when I knocked..."

"Yeah but I didn't see the test. Now can we eat?"

Everyone sat down, and L.J sat next to me. He looked over at me sadly. He knew I was lying....

The spaghetti was served, but I couldn't eat. I felt sick inside; like I was going to throw up.

All the sudden it hit me, and next thing I knew, I was rushing to the toilet to throw up everything I had eaten earlier. L.J followed.

Leaning over the toilet, I threw up. L.J was obviously worried. He defiantly knew what was going on.

"Jeff, I know your lying. Your pregnant aren't you?"

"L.J I'm sorry for not telling you... I just didn't want you to be mad or-"

"Jeffy I would never be mad at you about that. Don't worry we can do this."

I nodded, "Yeah we can."

TIMESKIP TO AN HOUR LATER

Me and L.J laid in my room cuddling. I had been crying and holding him for awhile. He wanted to be there for me.

"L.J.... I'm fucking pregnant....." I started crying a little.

"I know, it's hard Jeffy..."

He kissed me. I kissed him back. He made me feel better.

"I love you L.J, and don't you forget it."

I happened to look out my window, and sitting on my window sill was a little blue butterfly. How fucking ironic.

A/N: SORRY I'm fucking tired and I want to watch Robin Hood! Yes, it's the cartoon; it's a great movie tbh! Welp hope you like this short, but emotional little chapter. Update will come soon as possible. Love You losers >::]]