Chapter 1

"Nick, I already said I'm not fucking going all right!?" Clay stared at the raven boy who was almost getting down os his knees

"Dude please! We never go out together, you're always busy, and the only weekend you have off you want to sleep?" Sapnap crossed his arms in frustration, was his best friend really going to leave him hanging because of tiredness?

"You have no idea how exhausted I am, you have a regular life, I don't, I don't lack adventure in my everyday life, you just say that because you think there's nothing exiting enough happening to me right now, but trust me there is!" Dream fought back, still keeping his feet very well stuck to the floor - He had officially decided he was not taking any ideas from his bests friend again. 

Nick took a moment and then responded "Okay, fine! You have lots of exiting things happening in your life, you feel nervous everyday, you feel dangerous everyday, you mess with crime and things you shouldn't be doing... I get it, but don't lie to me by saying that you've also been feeling horny or in love these past few YEARS. Come on Dream, you know deep down you need this." 

The blonde hated to admit it but he was right, ever since Dream had joined crime, specially when he got to the top of the pyramid of drug dealing in Florida as multiple other states, he's been so busy, he forgot he was a person, and that he could to adult stuff too.

Apart from that, he thought it was too dangerous: that he was going to make a living hell of his significant other if he ever got one. If people found out that one of the most famous mafia bosses had been fucking around with someone they would do anything to kidnap them, and torture them in order to get information.

After the brief silence that followed merged in the living room, Sapnap continued
"And you're not going on a date, it's a strip club what's the worst that could honestly happen? You're not going to marry anyone!"

Dream thought about everything, the danger, the fear, the anxiety having a partner would bring him, but he missed the rush so much, the lack of touching and kissing was leading him to be touch deprived.

So he agreed to it.

"YES LETS FUCKING GO DUDE! HE AGREED TO IT! LETS GET THE BITCHES THE MONEY AND THE DRUGS!" Sapnap runned around the house like a kid who just got candy.

Dream just laughed at the obnoxious  reaction Nick had from them hanging out again after some time and decided to get ready.

He went to his room and picked out his outfit. He went with something discreet that would also bring out his features, a tight black button up shirt, that showed one of his main features, his biceps. And to top it off he played it safe with dark grey tailored pants, his legs weren't that big of a deal so he just decided to not put anything that would draw attention to them.

But one thing that he never failed to pay attention to was jewelry, one basic gold chain, and another gold one that had a "D" with diamonds engraved on it, that was the signature look for the mafia and drug dealing business. He also added a few rings that were also made of gold and diamonds, he always loved the luxury.

His mind was cut off when he heard three knocks on his door. "Clay! Are you ready? I just finished everything"

"Yeah I'm coming, I just gotta put some shoes on."

After a few minutes he came out looking absolutely fine and wispy, he was wearing cologne too, expensive cologne.

Sapnap too had a whole look going on, he had a large button up shirt with fire engraved all over it, and purple cargo pants, he had some chains too and only one ring on his middle finger. He wasn't wearing a hat today, his hair was just slicked back. 

So they eventually decided they were going to visit the most popular and expensive strip club of the area of Florida they were stated in. Both of the boys promised themselves they were going to have a good night.

It was about a 20 minute ride and they talked about multiple things and mainly remarked how happy they were to be together, specially doing something they used to a lot when they were a little younger.  

When they got there, there was women all over the place, giving lap dances to random old guys who most likely were married with kids. Everyone seemed very drunk too.

The place itself was very well put together, of course he didn't expect less from the price he payed to be there, just the events of the night made it look just a little bit damaged.

They went straight to the bar and ordered a bunch of expensive drinks, they bet on multiple drinking competitions, where you would have to throw the ball at right cup and you would win a kiss from a striper, everything was all over the place.

The bar was very well lit up and after a few rounds of the game, Sapnap was getting pretty good at it, so one of the strippers asked him to get personal treatment in the back, Nick was a really attractive guy, he was really good with sweet talk and Dream always envied how easy it was for him to win at those party games and talk to hot people, the raven boy just grabbed a bunch of money that he had left and immediately left with her.

Just like that.

The blond grabbed another margarita and sat on the big red sofa that was planted right in front of the pole where all the strip shows happened, since none were going on it was pretty empty considering how much of the club it took.

Nick was already long gone, Dream really didn't give a fuck because he knew he was coming back home, Nick was one of the few people who he knew were going to be okay no matter what situation they had to go through.

There was until all the lights dimmed and there was a single red light that emerged in the center of the stage. A slow but passionate beat started playing and as it got more intense, a slim figure started playing with the pole, moving up and down, he had everyone hooked so quickly, it didn't matter if you were straight or gay, you had to look, (at least that was what Dream thought in that moment)

Looking more carefully, it was a man, he had short black hair, and was wearing a latex dark red short, that outlined the cheeks of his ass, and fuck he had it. He was also wearing a same-colored shirt that brought out his ridiculously small waist, that body looked like a personal fantasy, a dream to be fulfilled.

Dream watched carefully as the brunette articulated every movement, from going down the pole with his ass up, to spinning using only his legs. The blond could only imagine what he couldn't do during sex.

If this was what he was going to get from going out every-time, he had a break he wanted it everyday forever.

"Who is he?" Dream asked to the woman right beside him.

"That's our boss, he owns this club, his name is George Davidson."

"He owns the club!?" Well that was quite a surprise.

He continued to watch the show deliberately until it eventually came to an end. He got up as quickly as he could and before the club shifted into its normal funcions, he ran to the stage, took a few
hundred dollars from his wallet and threw it at him, George blinked and Dream thought he was actually about to die.

So he took all the energy he had and asked

"Can you please go home with me?"

There was a brief moment where George stopped, he thought he was about to laugh at him... But he looked at him up and down and stopped at his chain, and then his pants. And then stated with a poker face.

"I'm sorry but I don't do personal work, hope you have a nice stay."

Before Clay could say anything else the brunette was already gone, just like Nick, he was all alone, looking at the stage where the person who he thought he was seeing naked tonight was dancing like there was no tomorrow.

Dream didn't give a fuck if he didn't do personal work, he was going to find him and make him fall in love with him old style. He felt this urgent need to have his body all to himself.