Chapter 1 - When An End Meets A Beginning - Page 5 - Speed Bump PT3

Jordan and Josephine had been separated in different ways, and while Jordan had accidentally found himself in a forest, in the mercy of a huge creature that looked aggressive, all because of an Isekai'd boy that was chased by a group of mysterious figures. While Josephine was being tailed by a powerful and arrogant Vultire simp known as Senior, who might have a darker side.

" Do something!! Take Us Somewhere!! Anywhere!!! "

Jordan and a boy who named himself Isekai are running for their lives from the monstrous being that was so huge that they look like fleas in comparison of size. Jordan runs through the forest with Isekai in a glass jar, in his hand, as the being looks for them using its keen sight. Jordan couldn't focus on a place to go while running in fear, so they are technically stuck there. After running for hours, they finally escaped from the monster's sight and they ran to a cave underneath a huge waterfall.

" Can you take us now?? "

Impatient as he said it, Isekai turned over to Jordan in fury, but found a baby sleeping on the ground instead. Jordan had turned into his baby form due to exhaustion and couldn't even control his Concealing Magic properly. And so, the aura he has hiding from the people had been revealed to Isekai. And he was shocked at the power Jordan has inside, but questions of its origins.

" I can't just leave it alone though, what if that dragon-thing came back again? It would definitely squish this guy into a pancake. But then again, how would I get out of this...? "

That's where Jordan had a plan in his mind and started using telepathy on Isekai with the bits of strength he has. He made his voice in the telepathy as low as he could do that he could act tough enough to act as a great being of the lands.

" Isekai, I am the one and only, Teirkeria, and I would pay you handsomely with luck and good fate if you could take care of this little child here. If not, I will rain upon you a fate worse than death. You understand? "

At first, he was very surprised, so much as to almost fall in the river that follows the huge waterfall in his jar after accidentally bumping it backwards in shock. Jordan made him big again with all of his mana remaining and tried to still be conscious. Isekai thanked the little boy he then calmed down and picked up Jordan lovingly.

He found a tree near the waterfall that has huge leaves, so with his every brain cell, he made a carrier. Even though it wasn't as strong and protective as Josephine's, it was much more comfortable. Jordan immediately went into a real nap after having to experience without seeing where they were going what it was made up of, but just considered to trust him, for now.

As for Josephine...

She was being tailed by Senior and his sidekicks, as she was heading towards the bookstore. As she had already noticed that someone was following her, that's where she noticed that Aires was soundly sleeping on her bed, unaware of the dangers that may reach them soon.

She quickly got hold of the little girl with tears still in her eyes as she raised her staff which was laying close. And she started chanting something before the men had arrived there. She had actually teleported to the place Jordan went as she used her Tracking Magic. She took, falling off the cliff the moment she did.

While back at the bookstore, Senior and his men had looked at every corner of the bookstore, looking for something interesting. But as soon as one of them touched her cauldron in awe, some kind of alarm activated, and they had to leave by the same dust she left behind to get to Jordan.

As soon as other Vultires came to check what was happening, they only saw someone going through a portal made out of glowing sand. They were confused, so they quickly took a picture with their holographic tab that appears from their wristbands made out of - diamond!? They quickly sent the picture over to the big guy of the Vultires, known as the Vultire King, which happened to be the lead of the authorities, does that ring any bells?