💚 - oneshots 3

This came from a request by
Blue_Star_Flower -
Make Light tell the gang(proxima, Louis, cliff, ect) who some of the strongest Steve's are and how strong they are from his world. Like elemental and time the sons of galaxy Steve, (I think galaxy would be the same level as dimension) and his void Steve (this dude be stronger than the soulstists!) oh and how sabre would be the creator of his universe and origin Steve, therefore making him the strongest person in both universes so far!

I will be doing this first. Hope you all enjoy

Sl-steve leader
G-general proxima
_________________________________________________/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

One day light, general proxima, Louis, cliff, Steve leader, and Aaron were all out in the camp of the last Steve kingdom.

As always Steve leader was accusing light Steve and saying the normal things. Untill he brings something up and makes light Steve mad.

SL: I bet you are in this world because you got your old world destroyed!

Light: SHUT UP!

Louis, Aaron, cliff, and general proxima all look over from there conversation

SL: don't speak to me like that!

Light: NO SHUT UP! I SAVED MY WORLD FROM SO MANY VILLAINS YOU DON'T EVEN HALF HALF THE AMOUNT OF PEOPLE THAT THREATEN THIS WORLD!

G: what? How many do you have?

Cliff: we have ruin, fallen, corrupt, soulless, soul eater, toxin and void.

Louis: that's 7....

Aaron: how is that half?

SL: I bet he is over reacti-

Light: 17.

All: what-

G: I'm sorry... Huh-

Light. nightmare king, void, rainbow void, demon void, soul, corruption, corrupted rainbow, rainbow red, reverse, dark, faceless, sol, the army of the corrected sun, the demon Steve's, the darkness, unnamed, the first curse.

Louis:you had void?

Cliff: what are demon steves-

Aaron: can you explain there powers?

SL: ......

Light: nightmare was the second strongest yellow Steve, with darkness and the yellow crystal. You all know void, but demon void was a void Steve who didn't have darkness but was Immortal. Soul and corruption were a blue and indigo Steve that worked for void. Corrupted rainbow who was a rainbow Steve that worked with void. Rainbow red was a red Steve infected with darkness who absorbed one of allt eh Steve's. Reverse was the opposite of rainbow Steve. Dark was a Steve who had darkness powers, my opposite. Faceless could turn into anyone with a simple touch, even animals. sol was a yellow Steve who could cancel teleporting and led a army called the corrected sun against the rainbow kingdom. The demon Steve's could manipulate reality with a thought. Unnamed was a armor that was living and could trap any living being, it trapped all Steve's in the entire world. Besides the Steve's that were alone not in groups. The first curse.... He um... He is the third strongest being in my world, he could curse anything with a simple touch, he even cursed the entire world.

All: what-

Light: yep. Void in my world could probably destroy soulstists. I had a friend, galaxy Steve who is much stronger than dimension since he could only be defeated by void, and void could defeat soulstists. Anyway then my friend, sabre created the Creator of all Steve's in my world. And-

All: huh-

_________________________________________________/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

Didn't have much of an idea for this. Hope you all like it anyway.