14

DOUBLE UPDATE.........

Enjoy 😊

After attending the classes they're now in the cafeteria.....

After taking their lunch they went to a table in the corner and settled and ready to eat that's when soobin asked something

"So hyun-ah how you joined the college all of sudden i mean yesterday we met and today morning you are in the college we study like how? What happened??"

"Yeah i was also thinking the same," Taehyun added

"Ahh that, after hobi samchon said about appa got to know about you i asked appa about that and he said everything and he asked that do i want to join this college for this year as you all are also there so i agreed and after i slept appa called this college principal and explained everything and made me join this college in a snap 🫰 (this is not finger heart my dear readers, it's snap) so yeah" she said, everyone coo at her as she was looking so cute while explaining......

"Hyung knows this college's principal? How?" Tae asked getting shock again for the day

"I also didn't know until today morning appa said that they're friends while eating breakfast 🥞.....ahh thinking about breakfast kookie improved his cooking skills very much wah it was so yummy 🤤....." "Jungkook cooks?" Jin asked "hmm he cooks so well but i love your handmade food so much eomma" she said and whispered the last word "do you want to eat my handmade food that much then I'll make it for you soon?" "Hmm hmm i would love to and really you will make it for me?"......."yes baby"

they were talking randomly and she's sharing her previous college days to them while eating suddenly they heard loud sounds from out side of cafeteria as their food is almost complete they went outside and saw what's happening but they saw Mingyu was fighting with someone and Jennie is smirking (?)

so hyun came forward and shouted at Mingyu because he was beating a boy who she met in the morning while looking for her classroom

"WHAT'S HAPPENING HERE, AND WHY TH- YOU ARE BEATING HIM AND ALL ARE LOOKING AT THEM LIKE A MOVIE HUH??"
She was so angry because how can he beat like that?..........

"Ahh baby are you angry that i didn't give you enough attention?? Hmm?" "Bullshit 😒 why would i? And that too for a mere guy like you? Never in your dreams also" she sassed at him and scoffed "what did you say? A mere guy? Me? Do you know who I'm huh?" "Uh i don't know who you actually are but one thing i know is you are a jerk get lost" she fired back and went near that boy to help him "you will know about me soon baby then you'll beg me to spare you-" "as if I'm willing to know about you 😒 never go and study if you are coming to college or just go and fight with people who are like you idiots and jerks just like you go" you-" "Yes me so what, what can you do huh you can only raise your voice and your so called sister who always show-off her makeup, wealth and body by wearing short dresses huh......."

"What did you say I wore a short dress? And show off my wealth and makeup what do you mean?" Jennie said as she is so angry with the new student "what are you wearing now, miss?" So hyun asked "crop top and mini skirt, why!?"

*She's wearing this*

"Look what you are wearing and telling me that you are innocent and a baby....miss by now you would have been carrying two kids if you didn't take birth control pills and one abortion (this is just for the story don't take it seriously) everyone is shocked her brother is fuming in anger

"What do you mean miss? She took pills and had abortion once?" One of her minions asked

"Don't you know? I thought you all were friends and you know everything about each other, she didn't tell you? What miss Jennie you didn't?" So hyun asked with pouty lips and blinking her eyes

She was about to say something but the bell rang indicating that lunch time was over

"I'll see you later" Jennie said and was going but heard hyun shouting while laughing

"Like I'm willing to see you, anyway you'll see me soon babe 😉" so hyun said and winked at her......

Everyone already left and Mingyu's friends dragged him as they saw the principal on their way.......

"Damn baby you are so hot while talking back with them, you just roasted them hahahaha" kai said and all laughed " i know right, actually Yoon taught me to be like this and i used to see koo and yoon fighting like cat and dog whenever i went home" "but aren't they cat and rabbit?" Tae asked "well yeah you are right taetae".......

"Let's go to class soon" Yeonjun reminded them and all went to their classes for the rest of the hours........

Actually today is my mom's birthday and my son's  (in insta's GC, not the real one) birthday so I thought to update today and give you this as a gift........ See you all soon bye 👋