Chapter: 7 (THE END)

Umm

Umm... hello!!
This irresponsible author is here again, with the longest chapter ever (of this book ofc~)

BTW guess the word count...

Longest Chapter ahead therefore take as much time as you want...

(Warning: so many mature content... be aware)
No proofread, do guide me on my mistakes.
__________________________________________________________________________________________

12 years ago (Taehyung's P.O.V~)

The morning air had a crisp bite to it as I walked down the familiar streets with hands deeply shoved into my pockets. The sun was just beginning to filter through the trees, casting long, dappled shadows on the pavement. Everything seemed quieter at this hour, almost like the world was still half-asleep, which suited me just fine. It gave me time to think... Think about myself.

My thoughts wandered as I walked, my eyes tracing the cracks in the sidewalk, I am amazed by my own interest in these things. The same thoughts as always begun to circle my subconscious like vultures, School... That massive, imposing building that seemed so grand from the outside but felt so empty on the inside, I hated the place. Hated how it was all about appearances; who looked the best, who was the smartest, who was the most dominant. I hated how people treated me because of what I was: a good-looking, dominant Alpha with top marks in everything. It was like a badge I never asked for but couldn't take off.

The attention was suffocating. The whispers as I passed by, the lingering stares that followed me down the halls. Omegas who giggled too loudly when I was near, Alphas who either tried to challenge me or avoided me altogether. It was exhausting, and I wished they would all just... stop. But they never did.

The only reason I dragged myself to that place every day was Jimin and Yoongi, My best friends. The only ones who didn't look at me like I was something other than just... me. Jimin, with his bright smile and infectious energy, an Alpha like me but without all the baggage. And Yoongi, an Omega who could slice someone in half with his words and not even blink. They made the place bearable, turned the dull routine into something almost fun.

The school gates loomed ahead, and I could already hear the low hum of student chatter inside. I sighed, picking up my pace... Ten minutes. That's all it took to get from my house to this prison. I kept my head down as I walked through the gates, ignoring the eyes I knew were on me.

'Just go to class, Taehyung. Go to class, sit down, and wait for the day to end.'

As I reached the classroom door, I paused, taking a breath before pushing it open. The noise hit me first-the familiar buzz of students chatting, laughing, complaining about the day ahead. I barely had time to step inside before something or somebody collided with me.