Korea

"lol" means hindi
"lol" means korean

Third POV

"What did you just say?!!!!!!" Says a man in his 40s, out of anger and inpatient beside him was seating his wife who was trying to calm her husband's outburst on their youngest son's decision.

"Please give me permission, I want to study in Korea". Says the son with a big smile.

No matter who you are, poor, rich, royal?..... getting parent's permission to even going to your friends house is like asking a lion out on a dinner with the menu of veg ... and here you were talking about moving to a whole new country ofcourse they have the right to....be suprise?

"Dear why do you want to move?...did your father says something that upset you?..tell ma she will talk to him about the matter." His mother thought that the king might have said something to the boy for him to thinking about moving to the other country, his father only look at his mother with a deadpan look.

"You think I did something?....wow".......the poor king was upset.

"Hush.... it's just so he feels better".. whispering to her husband so that Rudra couldn't listen to them.

"What about my feelings?!" Again whine the king.

"You are an adult don't act like a kid also don't forget that you are a king too"  the queen didn't care about the king's feeling and keep shooting arrows in his heart.

"Pfft"

"Stop laughing go where ever you want to go you basterd!!!!"  The king couldn't help but shout and throw a book at his son who only laughed louder and dodged the attack then ran out of the library room laughing like a maniac.

"Huff..huff.. I am telling you Rukmani if he didn't take his life seriously....... nothing better will happen".  Tired from his son's antic he sigh in defeat.

"Don't worry Raj...at last he is still our son, I know maybe  him staying  in Korea would be for better, remember your father used to say what happens it happens for good?" Consoling her husband she also was worried about her son's sudden thought of going to Korea.

*God protect my son from evil eyes*

Somewhere in the mansion

"Can you believe it dad said yes!!!!!" He said jumping on his older brother's back who just finished his training sessions.

"Woah woah calm down Rudra hahaha I know how happy you are but remember there should not be a single complain coming from Korea about you ok?" The eldest son of the Oberoi family Sameer can only laughed at his little brother's behaviour.

"Oh come on bhaiya (older brother) you know me I am a good boy also you didn't say this to Rohan when he moved to US!" The youngest can't help but protest at the different reaction at his and the middle child of the Oberoi family moving out. Rohan Oberoi the middle child of the family moved to US for higher studies.

"Because you and him are different.... also don't you have to packed your things?"

"I already did.. tomorrow I would be leaving!"

"Well ...we will miss you".  Sameer pat his head as a goodbye, taking his things he walked towards his room leaving the younger one alone at the hallway beside the garden where the sun hit his majesty form, his black hair swaying and his brown eyes shinning as the sun rays hit them making it looks golden.

"I will miss you all too" said the young prince with a smile the servant passing by could only sigh at the dazzling appearance of the young prince.

Next morning

"All the flight attendant please gather at the counter" standing at the airport with his things Rudra was waiting in the line like an ordinary citizen not really in the mood of luxury.

The girls at the airport can only look at the teenager who was wearing a black shirt with long sleeves which were roll up showing his forearm, also matching black pants with a Chanel belt.

"Finely Korea here I come" He said while looking out of the window saying one last goodbye to India.