Part one: The trap house

Your name is Y/N and you are 22 the rest of the trap house it 23 and 24 but you will find out who.

You get if the plane from LAX and get a taxi to (trap house address) you know this information because Sam sent you a link of the house before they brought it and it had the address on it.

You arrive to the trap house!!!

I get out the taxi and thank the driver for taking me
"Thank you for taking me so sorry how long it took"
The driver looked at me and said " no problem it's my job and I enjoy it" he laughed after,
I just gave him a quick smile as I didn't understand him kinda happy I'm out now but I grab my suitcase and go up to the door to knock.

Y/N knocks in the door!

S:I'll get it!
K:Who is it Sammy?
S:No clue I haven't opened it yet

As Sam opens the door he is left with a shocked face.

Y:Hello brother" I said giving him a smile
S: "Y/NNN!!!!!!"he yelled my name out of excitement.
Y:YES HII"(we went in for a hug)
S:What are you doing here?
(The rest of the trap house come to the door)
K:HI You must be Y/N
J:ohhhh so your Y/N
T:Heyy girl
Colby:well hello Y/n ( he said in a jokey way which made me laugh)
Y: Hii everyone
S: you didn't answer my question?
Y: oh yeah, so I came here to surprise you and really that's I'll I though through with I need to find a place to stay.
Colby: (mutters under his breath) stay here???
Y: what was that Colby I didn't hear you?
Colby:(he looks up and me and just stares but yet again so do I are eyes lock in for at least a few seconds before he broke contact) "sorry I was just muttering to myself about things but if you need a place to stay, Sam why doesn't Y/N just stay here in the guest room"
S: " omg yes I totally forgot we had one but it's not even furnished"
Y: "omg please can I stay I don't mind sleeping on your couch for a few days until I get things sorted out"
(They all look at same and beg him for y/n to stay)
S:"would u like some help with you bags"
Y:"(I smiled and jumped up at Sam) THANK YOU SO MUCH OMG IM SO HAPPY"
(Every one smiles and helps bring my bags in but in the way into the house I nearly tripped and Colby grabbed quickly before I did he held me by my waist and asked if I was okay I said I was then he lifted his had and but my hair behind my ear to keep it out of my face so I wouldn't trip again.

NEXT PART OUT SOON I DO HOPE YOU LIKE IT THANK YOU FOR READING IF YOU DID BUT MENTION SIME IDEAS AND I WILL PUT THEM IN