Chapter 6

I'M BACK!!!!
I'm only doing this because of two people that wanted more lol-
Anyways I'm gonna be making a New Book about what happens with Sun and Bloodmoon >:3
And I won't be updating that much because my School is starting next Monday- ;(
And I've been playing Dandy's World lol
Ok let's get to the story! :D

Caster's POV: :3

I woke up having a pain in my stomach and it HURT alot, So I woke up Lunar by shaking him like crazy and it worked! Lunar admittedly jumps "WHAT HAPPENED WHERE'S THE DANGER!-", "My stomach hurts..", And then Lunar instantly picks up Caster teleporting to the hospital before threatening the Nurse's to let them see a Doctor (Those poor Nurse's-), The Nurse's admittedly agree not wanting to deal with him before walking them to a room before getting a Doctor to see them, "So what seems to be the problem-", "CHECK TO SEE IF HE'S FINE IDIOT!", "O-ok", The Doctor then does multiple test's on Caster (or is it Casper?), "O-oh the baby's just kicking-", "IS THAT BAD!?", "N-no it's actually pretty normal for expecter's babies to kick nothing bad at all", "Phew, ok I was just worried..", "It's fine l'll get some medication to help with the pain", "Well ok..", The Doctor give's them the medication leaving to scared to see what happens, Lunar pick's up Caster again teleporting to their room before putting Caster back on the bed and then laying down as well, Pulling the cover's over the both of them before cuddling with Castor never having the intention of letting go, The both of them slowly go to sleep.

Sorry if it's short it's literally 6 in the morning-
Anyways here's a drawing of Lunar's and Caster's Child

Sorry if it's short it's literally 6 in the morning-Anyways here's a drawing of Lunar's and Caster's Child

PLEASE GIVE THIS BOI A NAME!!!

PLEASE!!!