SEVENTEEN

UNVEILED AGONY

In a world where love and ambition often collide, finding the courage to stand together is the true mark of a partnership. Through every storm of whispers and every blaze of cameras, we remain unshaken—because the warmth we share is the fire that lights our way.

After the public launch of Aventro, the automotive world was abuzz with excitement and anticipation. The debut had been nothing short of spectacular, capturing the attention of both the elite and everyday enthusiasts alike. The vehicles weren’t just the latest offerings from the esteemed Bae Empire—they were the embodiment of innovation, a bold leap into the future of automotive design.

Yet, the true centerpiece of this groundbreaking moment wasn’t just the brand or the luxurious cars, it was Kang Seulgi, the brilliant mind and heart behind Aventro’s success. His name quickly became synonymous with genius engineering, capturing the imagination of both industry leaders and the general public alike. Articles hailed him as a visionary, and his story, a man rising from humble beginnings to lead a revolutionary project—resonated deeply with everyone.

The anticipation that followed the launch was palpable. Everyone from car enthusiasts to potential buyers eagerly awaited the moment they could experience these vehicles firsthand. Aventro wasn’t just a new line of cars, it was a symbol of what was possible when passion, dedication, and ingenuity came together under the watchful eye of someone like Seulgi.

As Aventro’s influence spread, it became clear that this wasn’t just a fleeting trend. Seulgi had created something that transcended the typical boundaries of the automotive industry, forging a legacy that would be remembered for years to come.

And it wasn’t just the success of Aventro that had people talking. The real shockwave hit when Irene Bae, the enigmatic and fiercely queen of the Bae Empire, publicly introduced Seulgi as her husband. Though rumors had circulated for months about Irene possibly having a secret family, no one had ever expected her to confirm it so boldly, let alone in such a public and powerful manner.

The announcement left everyone stunned. Irene had always been known for her ability to guard her private life with an iron will, keeping the media and public at bay. But this reveal, delivered with such confidence, was a move that no one saw coming. The combination of unveiling Seulgi not only as the chief automotive engineer behind Aventro but also as her husband turned the event into something far more significant than a mere product launch.

People couldn’t stop talking about it. Social media exploded with reactions, from shock and admiration to speculation about the couple’s future. News outlets scrambled to cover every detail, from the announcement itself to what this meant for the powerful Bae Empire. Irene’s decision to bring Seulgi into the spotlight as her partner wasn’t just a revelation—it was a statement. It showed the world that behind every great empire is not just one person, but a partnership built on love, respect, and mutual ambition.

Meanwhile, the day after the Aventro launch, the country woke up to another wave of revelations. Irene Bae, not one to leave things open to speculation, released a heartfelt statement that only added to the whirlwind surrounding her and Seulgi.

In her statement, Irene confessed that Seulgi had been the love of her life for the past three years. She recounted how they met in Jeju during what was supposed to be a simple vacation. What started as a chance encounter quickly blossomed into something much deeper, despite the challenges they faced along the way. Irene didn’t shy away from admitting that their relationship had its ups and downs, but ultimately, love had prevailed. She also shared that they had recently tied the knot in a private ceremony, with only a few trusted friends and family members as witnesses.