Chapter 5- Dinner or stop Stone?

"And I am seeing you here as well, are you also shopping for our dinner Mr. Carson?" - Athena asked him instead of answering him.

Liam chuckled and said "well yeah as I would love to look presentable to you as I know you are hard to impress." Liam flirted.

Athena chuckled well it's good to see that a rich brat is putting efforts of someone, just like her straightforwardness Athena replied to Liam. See you at restaurant Mr. Carson, Athena waved at him and left.

This was the first time when someone was treating Liam way more normal and deep down he knew this was kinda different feeling which he was feeling towards Athena, born with a gold spoon, No one dared to talk to him like that neither he requested nor he pleased anyone, but him with Athena was very different he was falling for her which he never thought he would, He knew her for few months but it felt like decades for him.

After Athena left Liam told Benedict to examine the whole shopping mall make sure everything is normal here and contact the manager order him to take care of the shopping for Miss Flores.

But Liam you shouldn't do that, Stone is looking for your weakness and if by doing this you'll bring the attention to Miss Flores.

Athena won't be my weakness, she has that aura which would make her my strength but you are also right we can not take risk for now, anyways I won't be available in the evening so handle everything by own and if anything seems suspicious make sure to inform me. Stone is going to have a big deal we need to stop it before he does something horrible. Liam said and left from there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everything is ready John? - Stevin asked. while walking here and there, I want this deal to be done without any hindrance, you know how much this deal is important for me, if something goes wrong you'll not able to see the tomorrow's sunrise now go and keep me updated.

Liam Carson, this time you won't be able to ruin my plan, in the past I have suffered enough because of your father, now it's your turn, I'll snatch everything from you to revenge your father.

Ugh Emily! you should have been here to see ruination of your dear family, then you would have realized you chose the wrong person.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How am I looking? Athena excitedly asked Emma. Well I can't lie You are looking gorgeous Liam Carson will fall in love with you- Emma said with a adoring look for Athena in her eyes. Hey! He isn't my type don't care if he fall for me or not he's a rich brat.

Really then wear this formal suit when you don't want him to fall for you. YOU-- Athena ran behind Emma to catch her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Athena was waiting in dining area of Florida, as Liam booked a private dining room for them, but it's been 30 minutes from the time Athena arrived but Liam was not there, she thought he must be stuck in the traffic or something otherwise Liam is not the type of person who comes late.

30 minutes later Athena received a text message, when she checked that it was from Liam.

''''''

Athena was furious, she waited for him for 1 hour and the only text she received that he won't come, she had tears in her eyes, she clutched her bag tightly and got up.

She was about to go when she heard someone calling her, she turned around and saw one man was there with a uniform of chauffer.

"Ma'am Mr. Carson has sent me to take you home" - That guy informed her.

"Tell your Boss that  I don't need anyone to get me home, I have legs and car as well I can go by myself, and yes one more thing give this message of mine - She wrote something on tissue paper and left from there."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TIME PASSED

"So you did not drop her home - Liam asked."

"She said she has legs and car too she can go by herself, she asked me to give this to you. - That Guy handed him the tissue paper."

"Huh??? No she can't do this." -  Liam was shocked.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Thanks for reading

next part will be uploaded soon

English ain't my first language, ignore if there's any grammatical mistake.

Purple you.....