~Introduction/Teaser!~

Horse hooves pounded at the ground and dirt as two siblings ride their way to a break from their family. They were close even though the parents hated the only boy, however, he was his big sister's favorite person.

They ride hours away and talk about the craziest things, and they begin to notice storm clouds summoning from the west and the two see it holds lightning and strong winds, so they begin turning around to return home. The only problem was the storm was coming quickly and they were far from home.

The horse hooves gotten more violent as they galloped like it was the end, Adeline, the older sister, went ahead when trees were near and by the time they were in the woods about half an hour away from their home, the storm caught them. Lightening surrounded the two and Adeline tried her best to see through the storm and check all the trees around them for a falling one as she led the way bravely, while she checked the other way, she though she saw something.

While she was in her distraction a tree was struck next to her, for how loud and sudden it was, her horse panicked and began bucking her off.

Adeline falls of her tamed stallion and turns to be greeted with a tree falling down and her younger brother, Vincett, screaming out her name in worry.

"Adeline!!" The young boy hollered as he jumped off of his horse who was also panicking, he ran to her in all the mud only seeing her legs under the giant log of the tree over her. He climbs over and sees her lying there barely breathing for her life.

"ADELINE!!" His cries echoed throughout the trees and the storm, he jumps over and tries to get his sister out from under the tree but wasn't strong enough then he was greeted by his horse jumping over the log and ramming into his face knocking him down onto a sharp rock, his head ringing and throbbing and now his sisters horse jumped over and lands on his legs, crushing them, he felt them snap. He yelled in pain, but he stopped as he felt his body losing consciousness, scared of not being with his sister he drags his now paralyzed body to his sister grabbing her hand for what feels like the last time... 

"I'm sorry Adeline... Please don't leave me-!" He begged as he closed his eyes with his body next to hers with tears pouring down as fast as the rain, his head on her chest as she gives the slightest clench on his hand as a goodbye before she uses her last breath to use her words, "I love you Vincett. I'll never leave you..." Her words were full of pain, tears, trembles, and fear and as she closed her eyes her heart slowly came to a stop with her chest stopping from lifting or lowering and her hand becoming loose.

{Authors note! End of teaser:)}~

~Y'all, I don't know about you but writing this fr made me cry, I hope you enjoyed though and I will be doing my best to update this story as well as my few others I'm working on.

See you next time! -Grey Hauntings~