The Oath - Inazuma Eleven GO

There was a heavy downpour and a thunderstorm.
A hooded figure was walking towards some dark palace. The palace belonged to the ruler of Darkland, King Paladius. The hooded figure walked up to the entrance of the palace and looked around the castle before entering. In the middle of the hall stood a person in a black cloak and a turban on his head. It was the priest of the palace. The figure showed his hand, where the symbol of Darkland was visible, and the priest nodded.
- So you want to swear an oath? - he asked
- Yes - the figure replied, from the voice it was clear that it was a young boy.
- What do you want to swear? - the priest asked.
The hooded boy knelt on one knee and stuck two fingers together in front.
- I swear that I will find the prince of Skyland and kill him. I swear that I will destroy football. I swear to be loyal to King Paladius. I swear to protect Darkland at all costs. I swear that I will not break any of these oaths.
- What is your name, boy? - asked the priest.
The boy stood and pulled down his hood. His pink hair, tied in two ponytails at the bottom, fluttered. His sea eyes sparkled. And on his head he had a dark pink tiara connected to purple horns.

- My name is Kirino Ranmaru, son of King Paladius and the future ruler of Darkland.

----------------------------------------------------------

Hello from this side, your RukiMo, as you can see I am alive and well. In this book I will be inserting short one-shots from several anime.

Here you have a drawing of Kirino in Darkland AU