𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇#13 𝓂ℴℴ𝓃𝓁𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝑔𝒶𝓇𝒹ℯ𝓃

Princess Lysandra stood in the moonlit garden, her heart heavy with sorrow. She turned to face Prince Alexander, her eyes filled with tears.

"Alexander, I-I feel miserable when I'm with you," she whispered, her voice quivering.

The prince's expression softened as he took her trembling hands in his. "Lysandra, my love, why do you feel this way? I would do anything to see you smile again."

Tears streamed down Lysandra's cheeks as she tried to speak. "I... I feel suffocated, Alexander. It's like I can't be myself when I'm with you. I need space, I need time to discover who I am outside of this royal life."

Alexander's eyes glistened with unshed tears as he listened to her words. He pulled her into a gentle embrace, his heart breaking at the thought of losing her. "Lysandra, I love you more than anything in this world. I only want you to be happy, even if it means letting you go. But please know, my love for you will never fade. You are the sun that lights up my world, and I will always cherish you, whether by your side or from afar."

Lysandra looked up at him, seeing the love and pain in his eyes. She knew his words were true, his love unwavering. With a heavy heart, she whispered, "I love you too, Alexander. Please understand, this is not goodbye forever, but a journey we both must take to find our true selves."

And as they stood in the quiet of the garden, the moon casting a silver glow over them, they shared a bittersweet moment of understanding and love, knowing that no matter where their paths may lead, their hearts would forever be entwined.

Princess Lysandra stood in the grand ballroom, her heart heavy with conflicted emotions. She took a deep breath and turned to face Prince Alexander, her voice trembling as she spoke.

"Alexander, I-I feel miserable when I'm with you," she managed to say, her eyes filled with tears.

The prince's expression darkened, a flash of jealousy crossing his features. "What do you mean, Lysandra? Is there someone else who has captured your heart?"

Lysandra hesitated, her mind racing with thoughts of the beautiful sorceress Amara. "Yes," she admitted softly, "I love Amara. She makes me feel alive, free from the constraints of this palace and its expectations. With her, I can be myself without fear or judgment."

The prince's eyes narrowed as a surge of possessiveness overtook him. "How dare you confess your love for another in my presence!" he exclaimed, his tone laced with anger and hurt.

Lysandra took a step back, her heart aching at the pain she had caused him. "Please, Alexander, try to understand. My love for Amara does not diminish what we once shared. I care for you deeply, but my heart belongs to her."

Prince Alexander's jaw clenched as he struggled to control his emotions. "I cannot bear the thought of losing you, Lysandra. You are my princess, my true love. Please reconsider your feelings for this sorceress and stay by my side."

Torn between loyalty to her heart and duty to her kingdom, Lysandra felt a pang of guilt wash over her. "I'm sorry, Alexander. I must follow my heart, even if it leads me away from you. Please know that I will always treasure the memories we shared, but I cannot deny the love I feel for Amara."

And with a heavy heart, Lysandra turned and walked away, leaving behind a heartbroken prince whose jealousy had driven a wedge between them, forever altering the course of their once-promising love story.

Princess Lysandra stood before Prince Alexander, her heart heavy with a truth she could no longer hide. The words trembled on her lips as she spoke, the weight of her confession hanging between them like a dark cloud.