•Chapter 8•

Bibby POV
I woke up and it was a quarter till 11. Majesty and I had fallen asleep on the couch in the studio. I slide off the couch and got up without waking her. Rena and Herb was up and walking around.

"Hello sleepy head" Rena greeted me

Herb dapped me up "Aye nigga"

I didn't even say nothing them. I went upstairs took a shower, did all that shit and then came back downstairs.

"Where's sleeping beauty?" Herb asked laughing

I responded "Still sleep."

"No I'm not" Majesty responded as she shut the studio doors "Good morning everybody"

Everybody responded "Good morning" in their own ways

She walked upstairs and I followed her "These a unopened tooth brush in the bathroom and I gave you a towel and wash cloth"

She smiled "Thank you"

She was headed to the bathroom and I grabbed her hand "Can I uh talk to you when you come out?"

She nodded "Yeah sure"

She walked into the bathroom shutting the door. I went into my room sitting on the bed waiting for her to come out.

•45 Minutes Later•

"Bibby!" I hear Majesty yell

I jump up cause I thought something was wrong. I ran into the bathroom to see her standing there in a towel.

"What's wrong?" I said kinda in a panic

She put a hand on my shoulder "Calm down. I just need some clothes to wear"

I breathed "Oh. yeah I got some basketball shorts and a t-shirt you can wear."

She smiled "Thank you"

She walked past me into my room rumbling through my drawers. I gave her a minute to get dressed than I walked into the room.

She was laid out on my bed on her phone. I joined her on the bed grabbing her hand.

"What'd you have to talk about to me about?" She asked staring at me

I looked at her "I uh wanted to talk about the uh baby"

"What about it?" She sat about kinda covering her stomach

"I want you to like teach me how to like be a dad. Cause like I don't know how to. But I wanna be a good-" I continued to go on but she stopped me

"Look. I don't know how to mom. I'm learning as the days goes by. I don't know how to do this. I don't know if I'm going to be a great mother or a bad mother. But when she comes, I just gotta care for like I know I should." She said calmly

I looked at her "But I-"

She put her small hand over my mouth "In my opinion, I think you'll be a great dad. You just gotta take it one day at a time and be gentle"

I nodded "Okay"

She kissed my forehead "I think she's already a daddy's girl already. Every time you touch my stomach she gets all excited."

I laughed "You think?"

"Yeah" she nodded

I started to joke about it all "I say we name her Brandena"

"Brandena?" She busted out laughing "I will never let you make my child that"

"What? That's a good name" I joined her laughter

We continued to joke and laugh in my room for awhile.

••••••••••••••••••••••

What You Think?

COMMENT!
COMMENT!
COMMENT!