Mutt Warrior

"And don't forget to spay and neuter your pets everybody!" Said Bob Barker as he smiled to the audience. As he look at the crowd, he said a man with an orange cat face wearing sunglasses and a red suit on the phone and looked away nervously as he walked off the stage.
As he and his army of security guards were entering their vehicles, a red limousine's lights turned on, showing a man standing in the streets. He had a black dog head, red eyes, and wore a black suit. He held up a pistol and shot Bob in the head. The instant the first shot was fired, the army started to be mowed down by gunfire.
The black dog gunned down 60 soldiers with his remaining 11 bullets but got shotgun blasted before getting back to the limo and fell on the hood. A white gorilla wearing fur armor held up the dog man as a man with a lion head wearing a red suit with a fur coat came out of the limo and roared at the army who bowed after seeing Him. A bunch of soldiers in red suits of armor appeared from the darkness behind the Lion King and held up mini guns. A white dragon with a scar on its left eye stood behind the red army and roared.

Alright, Alright, Alright let's slow down here and go back to the beginning. I'm Howl, the dog who ain't looking so good and this is how I caused the Beast Wars.