💌 2 💌

Time skip

Y/n pov's -

So I have come to Korea and I am going to my home. I booked a cab. A lot has changed in Korea in these 6 years.

Time skip

Finally I am standing in front of my house. I am feeling very scared because I am meeting my parents after 6 years. I don't know how I will react or how they will react.

I rang the doorbell of my house. As I had thought, my mom opened the door. And she was shocked to see me. As soon as she saw me, tears came to her eyes and she hugged me.I also felt like crying. And I also hugged her very strongly.

Mrs.lee (y/n mom) - Y/n my daughter, I cannot tell you here how happy I am to see you.

(She takes y/n inside)

Mr. Lee - how is my princess?

(He came and hugged y/n . Y/n started crying. Her father was telling her, don't cry my princess. After some time she stopped crying and broke the hug.)

Mrs.lee - My daughter must be tired y/n, you go to your room and freshen up, I will make something to eat for you.

Y/n - ok mom .

(She walked towards her room)

Y/n pov

As soon as I opened my room, that room was still the same as it was when I had left it. I went inside the room and even today the curtains of the room were pink in colour. All my things were at the same place where I used to keep them. Tears came to my eyes that mom and dad have kept the room so well till now.

Time skip

I have taken my bath and right now I am lying on my bed and using my phone. Then my phone starts ringing and I check the caller ID and pick up the phone.

OTP

Y/n - hello !

Jihyun - Have you reached Korea?

Y/n - Yes, it has been more than an hour since I got Korea.

Jihyun - So did your hands break while calling me once to tell me that you reached Korea or did you meet your old friends when you reached there and you forgot me? ( she said this in anger )

Y/n - No no, it is not like that, I forgot to call you, please forgive me.

Jihyun - Ok, I have forgiven you. But don't do this again, okay?

Y/n - ok ! Thank you for forgiving me.

Jihyun - Hmm.

Y/n - have you had dinner?

Jihyun - No, I am making it right now and you.

Y/n - I am going to have dinner.

Jihyun - Okay, you have your dinner, we will talk tomorrow, ok.

Y/n - ok .

Jihyun - bye 😊 good night sweet dreams sweet heart ❤️ 😴

Y/n - bye 😊 good night sweet dreams cupcake 😚 💤 .

End OTP

Mrs. Lee - y/n come down, your dinner is ready .

Y/n - I am coming mom!

Time skip

Authors pov

She had her dinner . She came to her room and went into her dream world because she was very tired.

( Authors note - This is not a very long chapter as I did not have time today but no problem, I will post the next chapter very soon. So bye for now)

Don't forget to vote 😊 sweeties 💖
.
.
.
.
.
.
👇🏻