Her

In the serene hush of the early morning, the deep indigo of the night sky still enveloped the room. Suddenly, a persistent, high-pitched ringing reverberated through the tranquil space, rousing her from her slumber. She groggily extended her arm to the bedside table, where her fingers fumbled for the source of the disturbance. With a deft motion, she located the alarm clock and pressed the button, halting the insistent sound. As she languidly stretched her limbs and released a quiet, contented yawn, she gradually allowed her eyes to flutter open. They were met by the gentle, ethereal glow of the burgeoning daylight, infiltrating her room through the glass windows, serving as a serene harbinger of the forthcoming dawn.

As she woke up, she leisurely glanced around the room, her eyes adjusting to the soft light seeping through the windows. With a gentle effort, she raised herself and sat on the edge of the bed, using her hands for support. The room was bathed in the ethereal glow of the predawn light, casting a serene ambience. Her lustrous, waist-length hair flowed down her back, some strands gracefully falling over her shoulder, while delicate wisps framed her face, adding to her natural beauty. 

She gracefully rose from her seat, her fingers delicately smoothing the fabric of her kurta as she adjusted it to fall just right and hang perfectly. With a deep stretch, she reached her hands towards the sky, elongating her body in a revitalizing motion. Stepping towards the tall window, she gently slid open its doors, inviting the refreshing and invigorating dawn breeze to permeate her room. The cool air caressed her skin, carrying with it the sweet melodies of chirping birds perched on the lush branches outside. Their harmonious tunes filled the air, wrapping her in a cocoon of natural serenity and joy, painting a serene smile across her face.

She peered out of the window for a moment, observing the gradual bustle unfolding in the streets. As the minutes passed, the tranquil morning gave way to the arrival of dawn. Children, accompanied by their parents, gathered near the bus stop, eagerly awaiting the arrival of their school buses. Meanwhile, groups of teenagers pedalled along, en route to their educational institutions. The streets gradually filled with vehicles as the city came to life, with individuals driving themselves to their respective workplaces.

She exhaled deeply and walked back towards her bed. She started fixing it, straightening and smoothing the wrinkles on the sheets. After completing that, she folded her duvet and placed it on the mattress. Then, she took her dupatta from the side of her pillow and wrapped it around her shoulders before walking into the bathroom to freshen up.

After nearly thirty minutes, she emerged from the bathroom, holding a hand towel and delicately wiping away the water droplets from her face. Upon reaching her chair, she hung the towel there to allow it to air dry. Making her way to the wardrobe, she carefully sifted through her clothes to select the perfect attire for her day at the office. After contemplating several options, she settled on a sophisticated beige mandarin collar shirt and a pair of elegant dark brown wide pants. With her outfit decided, she returned to her table, reaching for her trusty brown tote bag and meticulously arranging her essential items inside.

Following this, she gathered her clothes and towel from the single couch and proceeded into the bathroom to freshen up and prepare for the day ahead. With her hair wrapped in a soft towel, she stepped out of the bathroom after some time, the faint scent of her shampoo lingering in the air. Walking over to her elegant dressing table, she reached for her favorite body lotion. Taking a generous amount in her hands, she delicately applied it to her exposed arms, gliding her fingers over her skin. Next, she picked up her luxurious face cream, carefully smoothing a generous layer over her face and gently massaging it in. She repeated the process with her sunscreen, ensuring every inch of her exposed skin was protected.